Chapter 70

"Door? Is there really a door?"

    Shen Yuan asked in a low voice,

    "Yes. I came through that door, a door like a spatial vortex. When I came, because there was crystal. So, I went all the way. Very safe."

    Zhuoer Sheng Chong squeezed Shen Yuan's hand tightly, wanting to give him more sense of security.

    "How did you get here? Do you remember?"

    Zall Saint suddenly asked Shen Yuan. Shen Yuan didn't hide from him, and honestly said slowly:

    "When I was in the hot spring in that hotel, the spirit crystal smelled very fragrant, so I did not hold back, ate one. After, I felt some body heat, then, I fell asleep, woke up and found myself here. "

    Thatcher heard St. , Pondered for a while, and then asked:

    "Is there no other sign? For example, when you were asleep, you had a dream? Because you are a spiritual body, you were brought to the world you imagined by the dream?"

    "Um..."

    Zall Saint simply awakened the dreamer with a single word. When he mentioned that, Shen Yuan really remembered it, he seemed to be dreaming!

    Just when he was about to fall asleep, in the misty water, he always felt that he vaguely saw the hometown city, hometown houses, streets, and central square.

    Then he opened his eyes and saw himself on the streets of the 21st century.

    "Brother Zhuo! How did you know! How did you know that I was dreaming!"

    Shen Yuan's stupid appearance made Zhuo Ersheng smile again.

    "When you sleep, it seems easy to dream. That's why you guessed like that."

    Zall Sheng rubbed Shen Yuan's hair and looked around. What Zall Sheng was more pleased was that fortunately, what Shen Yuan did was not a nightmare. .

    Last time, when he fell asleep at home, Shen Yuan had a nightmare and called him to rescue him. The nightmare was obviously terrible.

    It's about the Shen family.

    "Is there?"

    Shen Yuan didn't believe it. He felt that he didn't often dream, and went to the future to dream, it was all because of Shen Mingyuan's fault.

    He wants to pass on all his memories to him, like a computer file transfer, the network is not very good, and occasionally gets stuck, so he has many days of dreams and daydreams, and the soul is straightforward. Out of the body.

    "Yes."

    Zhuo Ersheng smiled.

    When they met, with Shen Yuan by his side, Zall Shengan had a lot of heart and smiles on his face.

    "Brother Zhuo, you...wouldn't it be very hard? This, for you, the spiritual crystal can replenish the spiritual power."

    Shen Yuan suddenly thought of the crystal and the spiritual body, and it was not easy for the drow saint to come to him.

    This is a generation of generals. In order to find a boy, the spirit body has chased to a strange place. He can't let Saint Drow be injured.

    Zall Saint is good to him, and he must be good to him.

    "I've used it. Spirit crystals can replenish spiritual power and have a strong spiritual power. Did you fumble for yourself here?"

    Drow Saint asked, and Shen Yuan nodded.