Chapter 8

"Why is my face so red? I have a fever?"

    Zall Saint let go of Shen Yuan. Hearing this question, Shen Yuan almost roared again!

    Even blushing!

    No wonder it felt so hot on the face, and thought it was the body heat on Saint Zall.

    "No...nothing..."

    Shen Yuan tried to conceal his abnormality, but this scene fell into the eyes of Zall Saint, but saw a scene very similar to the previous one.

    But at that time, Shen Mingyuan would say frankly with him:

    "Brother Zhuo, I like you very much, so as soon as you get close to me, I will... my heart beats faster, and I will... I will be shy!"

    Yes, After a sickness, Shen Yuan became less frank and likes to be brave.

    "If you have anything, don't hide it. Just tell me everything as before, and I will help you."

    Zall Sheng showed a friendly smile, Shen Yuan raised his head and took a look, what's special!

    I feel my heartbeat is faster!

    What if he always feels like an angel?

    Great God, can you let me go... letting go a

    little doesn't work!

    Suddenly, Shen Yuan felt a little dark in front of     him , and then...

    "Shen Mingyuan? Hey..."

He fainted.

    However, he will not be idle, his soul is on a business trip again.

    This time the scene is a military unit. In the dormitory, Shen Mingyuan was secretly writing a love letter. While he was writing, he was smiling secretly.

    That kind of tender feeling made Shen Yuan very helpless.

    "Tempest, can you do it all in one go? Do you have to learn to buy things? It's also the installment type?"

    Let him read it all at once, will he still be out of his mind?

    No, this is not out of the body, it just feels weird.

    Shen Yuan stood aside, watching silently, and then felt very bitter in his heart.

    The body is not easy to use, and the soul can't be controlled by oneself. God is too pitted, he was born to pit him.

    "Dear Admiral Zhuo, I am Shen Mingyuan. Do you remember me?

    When I was young, we saw you. At that time, the hearty smile of you was reflected in my heart.

    You are the world to me. The best person, I like you, I like you more than anyone, and I love you."

    Shen Yuan looked up, Shen Mingyuan holding the love letter he wrote and was reading.

    His cheeks were reddening, probably because he was not embarrassed to read his love letter.

    Looking at the piece of paper, the whole person seemed to be soaked in honey. Although he was always rejected, he never gave up.

    The world is so cold, there must be someone in my heart so that I won’t let myself cool down, right?

    "But why do you have to look at Zall Saint? You can't have a lofty ideal, sit in a high position, and then pick a woman you like?"