Chapter 10

After eating breakfast, Shen Yuan said that he wanted to go out and have a look. The things he saw from Shen Mingyuan's world were too narrow. He wanted to know more clearly what kind of world it was.

    What's in Lan'ao District, Shen Mingyuan has been to too few places, a Shen family, a school, and then the army.

    His time is tight, and the Shen family will not let him go everywhere.

    Before going out, Saint Zall gave him a mask, and then he also put on the mask.

    In order to prevent Shen Yuan from losing, he also put a beautiful sapphire location tracker on his ear.

    On that sapphire location tracker, he used his special ability. If it weren't for him to take it off, Shen Yuan would not be able to take it off.

    Shen Yuan didn't know so much, it was dangerous to be positioned by someone, but the person in front of him didn't.

    He trusts him very much.

    "Where do you want to go?"

    A new type of communicator was tied to Shen Yuan's hand, and Shen Yuan was surprised again, this...this is the communicator that Shen Mingyuan has envied for a long time!

    It is beautiful, just like a bracelet, but its communication and all aspects of abilities are amazing to all users.

    He is many times smarter than a mobile phone!

    "Brother Zhuo? Give me this too?"

    " I'm afraid you will get lost. However, if I follow you, you won't get lost in general. This is just in case."

    "Thank you Brother Zhuo!"

    Shen Yuan didn't know what he said. Thank you so many times, but he couldn't help it.

    Zall Saint is too tyrant, too arrogant!

    Want to worship him, hold his thigh!

    "Don't always say thank you."

    Zall Sheng patted him and gave him a sunny smile.

    "Boom boom..."

    The heartbeat accelerated again, and Shen Yuan couldn't control it.

    In order to calm himself, he turned his attention away, looked at his communicator, opened the map of Lanao District, and then chose a commercial street.

    He hasn't been to the commercial street yet, and he doesn't know what they sell.

    Even if you look at it, maybe you have something you like?

    Even if you can't afford it, you can know what a specific goal is.

    "Sangyuan Commercial Street welcomes you~ Sangyuan Commercial Street welcomes you!" The

    commercial street at the door is very lively, and people at the door keep saying welcome.

    "Buy a robot, go to the robot house, all kinds of styles, everything!"

    "Green Home, your right choice, multi-functional living, easy to carry!

    Good quality and low price!" "Which communication equipment is good? Look at the one I have Lanxiang, the latest technology, cutting-edge starter..."

    "Who is the most beautiful in the world? It's you! It's you! It's you! When you come in, you are still the same you, when you go out, you look radiant, just like The brightest star in the sky!"