Chapter 50

"Then are you a human or a ghost?"

    Tu Lu was nervous.

    "Of course I am a human being. I am not a ghost. How can I become a ghost if I haven't died yet? But I am indeed a soul body, and now I am in a soul state. I don't want to be like this, but I can't control myself. "

    Shen Yuan's explanation made Tu Lu feel even more in the mist, and then he held his head, his face painful and tangled.

    What Tu Lu can understand is that Shen Yuan is not a human being. Since he is not a human and only has a soul, isn't he a ghost?

    But he... his body is not dead, he really exists here, he still has breathing, and his heartbeat, just can't wake up.

    "Tu Lu..."

    Shen Yuan felt that he was really wronged, but as soon as his voice came out, Tu Lu couldn't help but feel cold.

    "Wait...wait...you don't call me, I...I'm afraid of you, so let me calm down first."

    "You just sat outside for an hour and haven't calmed down yet?"

    "That can It’s the same? You have a thicker shadow on my heart now, okay? Don’t talk for now!”

    After saying this, Tu Lu simply ignored him and calmed down on his own. Then, he wanted to walk again. Finally, , Walking around in the corridor of the hospital alone.

    Shen Yuan saw him like this, but he had no choice but to be bored by himself.

    What he wanted Tu Lu to help, Tu Lu was unwilling, so he could only think of a solution on his own.

    He has remembered the situation just now, and not only has he remembered, but he has also drawn some conclusions from the analysis.

    The last time I was seen by my parents was when two crystals appeared at the same time. This time, it was also when two crystals appeared.

    can see!

    His parents can see him, Tu Lu can see him, but he also knows that he can't see himself.

    Shen Yuan had already thought of the reason why he couldn't see himself in the mirror.

    That should be the reason why he didn't have a body, because he didn't have a body, so he couldn't see himself.

    After all, how can a person without a physical entity be seen?

    But at the same time, he can be seen by them when someone is there, even if the time is very short, but he knows that he is indeed seen.

    The reason for this is all because of the appearance of crystals, and the only thing that can be explained well is the influence of energy!

    It's like a magnetic field, like light refraction, even if it is a soul, it also exists.

    It's just that the dimension of existence may be different, and the explanation is unclear.

    The two crystals in Shen Yuan's hand disappeared again. He looked at Tu Lu's distressed appearance, then looked at his body, and then he decided to leave here and go home to see his parents.

    "Tu Lu, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'll leave for a while, I will go to see my parents, and you have a good rest."

    After saying this, Shen Yuan did not wait for Tu Lu's response. As soon as he moved, he returned to his home as quickly as possible.