Chapter 7

Shen Mingyuan's hardest battle was also completed by Shen Yuan for him.

    "Zhuo brother, this house, where I live? How about you? You're not great general? Are you busy, right? You will often stay home?"

    "I'm busy, but I also have a vacation."

    "Oh."

    Holidays Brother Zhuo will come back to live when it is time?

    Eh?

    Wait... holiday?

    His work injury...How long has the holiday been approved?

    "Brother Zhuo, I want to ask, my vacation... is there anyway? I feel that I'm not ready yet..." I

    was still glad that I did n't have to go back to the army. As a result, it suddenly occurred to me that this is an inevitable problem.

    "You have fifteen days left in your vacation. I have arranged for you to have a one-month vacation."

    There are two types of soldiers in this world, one is national deployment and the other is private mercenaries.

    Zall Sheng is the general of the country. Originally, Shen Mingyuan was studying in school, but his grades were not outstanding, so he chose to join Zall Sheng as a soldier after graduation, even if he was a small soldier.

    Therefore, he was actually only his first year as a soldier.

    Shen Yuan was extremely annoyed. If he came here earlier, he wouldn't want to be a soldier if he was killed. He would not believe in this world and could not find other jobs to support himself!

    Shen Mingyuan is not smart, but Shen Yuan's IQ in that world is still quite high, he can study hard, and being a graduate student is also good!

    "Huh, that's okay, okay."

    Shen Yuan smiled.

    "How, is not the things that make you afraid? If you really afraid of? The application for resignation, is not for everyone as a soldier, the army, you will have a new life in the future."

    Chelsea have holy Means.

    The formulation he was holding in his hand also began to hesitate a little.

    The person he chose was originally Shen Mingyuan. Before he got the crystal, he had promised that he would take care of him for the rest of his life.

    But now he forgot and doesn't remember who he likes, what should he do?

    Does he want to inject the compound into his body?

    "Really? Can I apply for retirement? Brother Zhuo, I really suddenly felt that I was not suitable for being a soldier. Look at me with thin arms and legs, I feel like I can't do it! A

    soldier has to be as brave as you. How mighty is good! I had a mission and was beaten by someone, and I almost couldn't save it. It shows that my strength is too weak, don't you think?"

    Shen Yuan tried his best to speak for himself, he Prepare to weaken himself, he is really not suitable for being a soldier!

    "Well, you are relatively weak, and you don't have any abilities, but you acted bravely this time on the mission. You got the fire spirit crystal, but you are too innocent, and you didn't expect to be caught. But you , Very bravely protected the crystal and made them fail."

    Speaking of this incident, Zall Sheng expressed his appreciation for him, and rubbed his head.

    Shen Yuan felt a little weird, as if this drow saint touched him, his heartbeat would speed up!