Chapter 2

Lying silently on the hospital bed, Shen Yuan said that he was going crazy.

    The caregiver is obediently guarding the side, and the patient does not speak, as if she is on the sidelines.

    The 31st century!

    How did he travel?

    This is the earth, yes, he just asked, however, he has crossed!

    He can't deceive himself and say that he is a man of the 31st century, because he is not!

    He looked at his white arms and was even more sure that this body was not his!

    Oh my God, are you either killed or crashed through?

    More importantly, who is he?

    He couldn't remember any memory about this body, only that he was from the 21st century.

    Shen Yuan said that he really needs to sort out his thoughts.

    When he crossed over, he remembered that he had been injured. At that time, there was blood on the hands.

    But later, he seemed to be holding something in his hand, it should be a very important thing, and his obsession with things in his opponent was very deep.

    Moreover, he should hide things, because there are a lot of people behind, ghosts and ghosts chasing him.

    Finally, he met a man.

    He should be a tall man.

    It's just that his vision was blurred at the time, and he couldn't see the person's appearance clearly, but there was a very comfortable scent on him, much like fresh mint.

    Then, he recalled the pain and nausea that made him worse than death!

    Something seemed to move in his body, and it was the kind of movement that was alive. When I think of it, I feel uncomfortable.

    Then, he fell asleep for a long time, and then he opened his eyes and saw incredible things.

    Is the world suddenly fantasy?

    What kind of concept was the 31st century?

    However, just when Shen Yuan was struggling, finally, someone came to see him.

    It was a long, matte, white-skinned young man, but since he entered the ward, Shen Yuan saw his contemptuous eyes, knowing that this person would definitely think he was not pleasing to his eyes.

    "Oh, wake up, I thought that this time, you are sure to be dead? You are so courageous? You dare to look for crystals, and they are still special grade fire crystals." The

    young man was not polite to Shen Yuan ridiculed for a while, Shen Yuan said that he did not understand at all, what crystal?

    Does he have no memory at all?

    The young man entered the door, but the caregiver did not respond much, and he was still guarding him well.

    "Um...that, are you?"

    Shen Yuan asked politely.

    Although he was ridiculed by others, he didn't know who was ridiculing him. Isn't it very helpless?

    "What pretend to be! Pretend to have amnesia? Isn't it outdated? Do you really think you are some kind of precious young master? I tell you, you will soon be sold out, look at you, there is nothing, only