Chapter 59

If a soldier dies while on a mission, according to the laws of the future country, he can receive a large sum of pension in one lump sum.

    It is estimated that the contribution value of the pension is no less than 500,000.

    Contribution points will be distributed to the relatives of the soldiers who died, and Shen Mingyuan's immediate relatives are the aunts and uncles. Therefore, if Shen Mingyuan dies, a large amount of pension will fall into the aunt's pocket.

    However, in the current situation, Shen Mingyuan is not dead. He is just a comatose and unconscious soldier. The troops will not abandon him and will continue to heal him, but if it is really impossible to rescue him, then, this soldier The last way is to rely on the daily nutrient solution to die in sleep.

    In this case, the pension will be reduced, and the soldier will eventually die.

    The last one is the most pitiful. The soldier is rescued. After he wakes up, the cure is complete. If the soldier can persist in taking office, then he is still doing what he should do. If not, he can only be expelled from the army. , Issue a small amount of pension, or arrange to a small place for public order maintenance.

    If these three situations let Auntie choose, she would definitely choose the first one without hesitation!

    It would be great if Shen Mingyuan died, and she would get a large pension if she died.

    "This is his video. Let's take a look. His condition is not very good, but the doctor said that there is still hope of awakening and he is already trying his best to treat him."

    Leon Hui opened the communicator in his hand. The light source light flickered, and the picture came out.

    Auntie could see that Shen Mingyuan's face was pale and he looked very thin.

    "I... my Yuan'er..." The

    aunt was a little annoyed at first, but the outsider was there and it was not easy to have a seizure . She had to pretend to be heartbroken, and began to cry pitifully.

    "You, can you take me to see him?" The

    aunt pulled Larry Anghui's sleeve, Leonhui shook his head.

    "There are rules in the army, ma'am, even if you are a lady, you can't do it. If you run into something that shouldn't be touched, you can easily kill you."

    Leon Hui refused his aunt.

    After the video was played, Leon Hui put away the communicator and said a few words to his aunt, and then he left.

    When leaving, Leon Hui was very kind to comfort her aunt, and promised that next time there is new news, she will find someone to bring it to her.

    The aunt said a lot of gratitude to him, turned her head, closed the door, and changed her face.

    She walked towards the house, opened a colorful stone offered at home and bowed her head and hands to worship.

    "Please let that stinky boy Shen Mingyuan die sooner, please..." The

    aunt was making a wish with a pious heart, and now she has such a thought.

    After Zall Saint went home and arranged a lot of things, it didn't really take too long before he returned to the institute again.

    Both Bai Lao and Bai Yanyan in the research institute haven't had a choice to take a break, and they are all observing Shen Yuan, because the data will produce strange changes from time to time.