I Challenge you then

Authours note/  Then next few chapters might annoy people but please stick with it. It is a Hosie fanfiction but I've needed to write it like this for the sequel so anyone who don't like Josie and Finch or a weak Hope it's probably best to not read anymore until the sequel.

(Time skip: Few days)

Hope woke up feeling better than she had been. Smiling she looked at Josie who was sleeping soundly next to her. Josie had recently moved into Hopes room and Finch had asked to be put in with Lizzie who Didn't object as she liked her. Yawning Hope sat Up stretching before she got up and grabbed some clothes and headed into the shower. Josie woke up to the sound of the shower and Knew that It was Hope. She had been doing well recently with her behaviour and Josie was proud. They had spoken to Alaric a few days ago and He had explained that Hope was experiencing withdrawal symptoms from Josie feeding. They had Put her back in counselling with Emma and she had been attending her sessions daily. While Hope was in Counselling Josie usually hung out with Finch, Lizzie and MG at the mill. Hope still didn't get on with Finch but that might have had something to do with the fact that Finch had a crush on her girlfriend. 

Josie had climbed out of bed and got dressed as she was actually due to meet Finch in the cafe for breakfast. Leaving a quick Note for Hope she headed out and made her way to her destination. On reaching the canteen Josie Spotted Finch Sitting With Lizzie, MG, Raf and Landon. Smiling She queued up and got some pancakes before walking over to their table and sitting down "Good morning, everyone". Everyone greeted her And Finch Filled her in on the conversation "Okay, so we were just talking about who we thought the cutest person in the school was. Lizzie Said MG, MG said Lizzie, Raf said You, I said You and Landon said Either You or Hope". Josie turned her head to Landon "Excuse me?". Everyone went silent as Josie stared at Landon Like she was ready to pull his heart out. Landon swallowed before quickly excusing himself and leaving. After he left Josie turned back to everyone "So Is anyone going to ask me who I think the cutest person is?" Lizzie shrugged as she answered "Not really because we all know you will say Hope". Josie laughed a little bit before answering "Actually, I would say Hope, Raf and Finch but hey". Lizzie looked at her and laughed "Oh my god Jo, We get you have a thing for wolves". Josie laughed a little before looking at Finch "I told you I had more than one Wolf". Finch grinned as she leaned across the table. "So I guess I am one of them then". Just as Josie went to answer she heard a voice behind her "Do you always have to flirt with my girlfriend?". Josie looked around and smiled seeing Hope "Hey baby". Hope smiled at her then Looked back at Finch who was staring at her "You know your girlfriend does a fair amount of flirting to?" Hope Looked at Josie And rolled her eyes "What is it with you and inferior wolves? I'm A goddamn Alpha and the only Tribrid Plus your damn soulmate. And yet you waste your time flirting with other people?" Josie looked away "Hope it's just flirting, Its Harmless. I love you You know that".

Hope sighed before sitting down "Look Jo, I don't want you near Finch anymore". Josie was about to speak when Finch Spoke "you can't stop her hanging around with me". Hope stood up looking at her with a stone cold expression "Watch me. And as a Alpha, You will listen to me and stay away from her. She is my Territory not yours. Know your fucking place". Hope growled and flashed her eyes almost as a warning but Finch just grinned and stood up "You know what Hope, I get that wolves are territorial creatures, They Like what is theirs to stay theirs. But they are also Predatory and are known to break the rules. You claim Josie as yours. Well then I challenge you. I challenge you for her. I win I get to remain friends with her and get to continue hanging around with her and you listen to me. You win I will do what you ask of me. And I know as a current Alpha, You have to accept my challenge". Hope growled feeling beyond angry and she could tell Josie could feel it to as she was shaking just like Hope "Fine, I accept your challenge, Set the rules". Finch Smiled "No magic, Hand to hand combat Only allowed to use our wolf abilities such as strength and agility. other than that Human vs human". Hope took a deep breath "Deal". Hope leaned down and kissed Josie before turning to Finch "Meet me outside the mill". Finch Nodded and looked down at Josie "I'm sorry Jo". Josie just nodded as Finch began following Hope. Taking a deep breath she looked at Lizzie. MG and Raf "That was intense right?". Everyone nodded as Lizzie stood up "I'm going to watch". MG and Raf stood up and followed Lizzie then Josie sighed Doing the same thing. Once they Got outside they all headed to the mill.

Once they finally arrived Everyone saw that Hope and Finch were Already In the middle of fighting. Hope was currently Repeatedly Punching Finch In the face But after a few seconds Was Kicked off By Finch Who launched herself at Hope smacking her into the ground. Hope laid there as Finch Crawled on top of her and Proceeded to smash her head against the ground then Punch Her In the face. Lizzie, MG and Raf stood mouths hanging Open But Josie didn't Know how to feel. She was currently watching her soulmate get Ripped apart by another girl and the girl Just Happened to be someone Josie cared a lot about. After a few Seconds Finch Stood up as Hope laid Motionless on the ground. Finch Wiped the blood from under her nose and began walking away But just as she took a few steps she went flying backwards as a hand was wrapped around her neck. landing on the floor with Hope stood Above her Finch growled and climbed to her feet "Really Hope? I thought you were meant to be an Alpha. Some Alpha you are". Finch then Ran forward Sending A right Hook straight into Hopes Face causing her to fall to her knees. Finch then Lifted her by her hair and sent another right Hook to her face and with that Hope went Limp. Finch let go of Hopes hair and stood as Hope's body fell to the ground. Finch waited for a few minutes Making sure Hope didn't get back up and when she was sure Hope was out for the count she grinned "so much for being a fucking Alpha". Finch spat blood on the floor from her mouth as she began Limping towards Josie. Once she got close she smiled at her "I'm sorry Jo, I didn't want to hurt her or you. I know I don't deserve it and I will heal on my own But could you at least Help my ankle? Broken bones take a little longer to heal". Josie nodded as she kneeled down and Held Finch's ankle chanting. After a few second she let go And Finch Put it on the floor now able to stand properly "Thank you Jo". Josie nodded at her and smiled. Finch then turned to Raf Who nodded at her respectively then to Lizzie who Linked arms with her "That was a savage fight, Lets take you to get cleaned up". Finch Nodded as she waved to Josie and headed off followed by everyone. Josie took a deep breath and walked over to Hope who was Now sitting up "Hope-" Josie was cut off as Hope looked up at her looking completely Broken and mortified. Without saying a word Josie leaned down and took Hope in her arms. She could feel Hopes sadness and it was overwhelming.