The date

Authors note/ this chapter will be re uploaded with corrections and improvements.

Hope woke up and smiled, She had once again spent her evening with Josie. She was always sad though when the brunette would go back to her own room. Hope knew that She had a date planned tonight so she got up and started getting prepared. She had decided to have a movie at the mill and a picnic so she had to get everything ready. Hope started though by texting Josie and letting her know that she would meet her tonight at 6.30pm outside her room. After that she stood up and got dressed before she began the rest of the preparations. 

Hope's second task after letting Josie know the time they were meeting, was to hang the sheet up and set up the projector. It didn't take long as Landon had offered to help her. After that she had to run into the town and get some snacks and drinks, She could have used the schools kitchen but they didn't have Josie's favourite ice cream. Once Hope got the snack's and stuff she then had to set them up with the blankets and pillows she had put on the floor, Using a cooling spell to stop the ice cream from melting and the drinks from getting warm. Onto step four, Hope was stood in the kitchen making sandwiches when She heard the door open. Looking up Hope's eyes landed on Lizzie who smiled lightly at her before grabbing a drink and sitting on the counter. They stayed in silence for a minute until Lizzie spoke "That's a lot of sandwiches". Hope looked up and smiled "They're not all for me". Lizzie chuckled and jumped off the counter before grabbing one "Awh, Mikaelson you didn't have to". Hope rolled her eyes but smiled at Lizzies antics, They usually hated each other so this was a nice change. Hope stayed quiet and so did Lizzie while she ate her sandwich until the silence was broke once again, but this time by Hope "So, what's with the sudden niceness? you hate me". Hope looked at Lizzie who had now finished eating "Yeah well my sister seems to be enamoured by you, so its only fair that I make an effort. Plus If she has a crush on you no doubt I will eventually to, it's a twin thing". Hope dropped the knife as her head snapped up to Lizzie who took one look at her face and began laughing so hard on the other side of the counter. Hope shook her head as she leaned on the floor picking up the knife and getting a clean one "Oh my god Hope you should have seen your face, You looked almost scared for a minute". Hope chuckled to herself before turning around and continuing with the sandwiches "I was scared for a minute". 

Hope had now finished preparing the picnic and was packing it away in a basket. Lizzie had left 10 minutes ago and Hope was once again left alone. Once everything was packed away neatly and Hope had cleaned up, She checked the time, 4.30pm. Hope smiled as she headed to the mill to drop the picnic off, There was only 2 more things left to do. On her way back to the mill to drop picnic off Hope grabbed some candles to Set up on the floor around their sitting area. Hope smiled happy with the outcome of her plan, before she headed back to the school to get ready. Josie was in her room and had Just finished her hair. Standing up she checked her outfit in the mirror, She was wearing a skirt with a buttoned up blouse and some flat shoes. Satisfied with her look Josie checked the time smiling, Hope should be there any second. As if on cue Josie heard a knock on the door. grabbing a small purse to complete her look, Josie answered the door and smiled as Hope stood on the other side. "Wow, Jo, You look stunning". Josie blushed as she looked at Hope who was wearing a pair of tight skinny jeans, some heels and a white button up shirt. "You look stunning as well". 

After greeting and complimenting each other Hope and Josie made their way down to the mill. When they got close Hope told Josie to close her eyes, Josie reluctantly agreed and Hope put her hands on Josie's shoulders guiding her the rest of the way. Once they reached the mill Hope walked her Closer before quickly chanting a spell to light the candles "Incendia". Once they all lit up Hope turned to Josie "You can look now".  Josie stood shocked, Had Hope really set all this up for her? She looked around and saw the candles and the snack's laid out neatly. She saw the picnic basket in the middle of a blanket and pillows and the white sheet hanging down with Netflix showing on it. Josie hadn't realised how long she'd been quiet until she heard Hope speak "I hope you like it, you haven't said anything. Is it too much?" Josie swallowed then looked at Hope with a huge smile, "It's perfect Hope, Thank you". Hope smiled at Josie as she walked over and sat down on the blankets soon Joined by her. Hope and Josie sat and spoke for a while about what Film to put on before settling on Identity thief. Hope started the film and then sat back down Next to Josie who had already laid down on the pillows. A quarter of the way through the movie Hope unpacked the picnic and Josie sat up. They both made conversation while they ate and were Just enjoying each others company. Some how after they had eaten and drunk, Josie had found her way Into Hope's arms, She smiled unsure when this had happened but she didn't care. Josie looked up at Hope and studied her face She looked beautiful, The way the candlelight bounced of her skin, the way her mouth would twitch up into a smile every time something funny would happen, but the thing That Got Josie the most was the bright blue of Hopes eyes as she looked down at her. 

Josie blushed knowing that she had been caught staring. Quickly looking away she pretended to be watching the movie. A Giggle from Hope made Josie's heart skip and her stomach flutter, Sitting up Josie looked down at Hope suddenly feeling nervous. Hope must have picked up on it because not a second later she was pausing the movie "What's wrong Jo?" Josie shook her head "Nothing, sorry". Hope could tell she was lying "Jo, It's ok, you can talk to me". Josie was quiet for a second as she looked up at Hope, before taking a deep breath "It's Just, Tonight has been so nice". Hope shook her head immediately worried "But?" Josie swallowed looking down playing with her hands nervously "I just don't know what it means". Hope was quiet for a second before taking Josie's hand "Jo, It doesn't have to mean anything. Not if you don't want it to". Hope could feel her heart aching at her words but she just wanted Josie to be happy. Looking up Hope caught Josie's face who was looking at her confused almost "What If I want it to mean something? What if I do something stupid and ruin tonight by telling you I want you to be my girlfriend?" Hope was silent processing Josie's words her voice betraying her as she tried to speak but nothing was coming out. She watched as Josie shifted uncomfortably, Finally after a few minutes Hope was finally able to speak again "Jo, do you mean it?". Hopes voice was almost a whisper and she could feel the nervousness in her voice as she spoke. Josie looked up at her and nodded "Yes Hope, I want you to be my girlfriend". Without even talking Hope practically Jumped forward Pulling Josie into a kiss, Finally after a few minutes they both pulled way breathless. Josie was the first to speak as Hope was still recovering "Is that a yes?" Hope, Finally feeling calmer smiled as she nodded "Yes Josette Saltzman, I will be your girlfriend".