Hope's Blood

Hope looked around as everyone's eyes were on her before Alaric questioned her "What idea do you have?" Hope smiled putting her arms around Josies waist "She can't drink animal blood right? And she can't drink from any humans. But, she can drink from me, and if she drains me I'll just come back so no harm right? Let Caroline try and teach her control her blood lust and feed her me". Once Hope had finished talking she felt Josie tense as a wave of Fear hit her "Hope, I can't feed from you, I would never forgive myself if I drunk to much and it killed you". Hope shook her head rubbing Josie's side to try and calm her "Its fine, If you drain me I'll come back". Josie looked up at her dad and Caroline who were silent "what do you think? If mum can help, It will be okay right?" Alaric was still silent before he finally nodded his head "I don't think we have much of a choice".

Caroline looked at him almost angry but sighed nodding "Okay, fine". Hope smiled at Josie reassuringly then nodded at Alaric and Caroline almost as a thank you. Caroline looked at Josie as she shifted in Hope's lap "Are you ready to start?" Josie nodded as they all stood up, we will head to the mill and practice there.

Everyone except Alaric were now at the mill and Caroline had asked Hope to cast a containment spell In case Josie lost control and Hope nodded. Walking into the mill Caroline began talking "okay so we have established that you can't drink the animal blood from the walk in so you have to feed on Hope instead". Hope and Josie nodded as Caroline continued "good so what I will do Is cut Hope's hand and you are going to try and resist it okay?". Josie nodded as Caroline took Hope's hand "ready?". Hope and Josie both nodded and with that Caroline cut Hopes hand open. Almost instantly Josie was at Hopes hand drinking and Caroline had to push her off Holding her back as Hope healed.

Once Hope was healed Josie finally went back to normal sighing "I'm sorry Hope did I hurt you?" Hope's face was red, she wasn't going to admit it but the reason she had suggested that Josie drink from her is because it felt good. Shaking her head trying to ignore the feeling she spoke "No It don't hurt". Josie nodded before looking at caroline who smiled, "you ready to try again?" Josie nodded "Okay good, what I want you to do is really focus on telling yourself that you don't want to hurt her okay". Josie nodded and Caroline once again cut Hope's hand. Josie stood for a second smelling the blood trying to control the urge inside of her, the veins under her eyes were pulsing and she could feel her teeth almost aching, after a few Seconds Josie couldn't take it any longer and once again lunged at Hope taking the cut in her mouth. They tried this a few more times until Josie actually managed to resist for a whole minute. It wasn't long but it was progress.

They did this on and off for a few Hours until Josie finally had enough. She had managed to last 5 minutes at her longest resisting the urge to drink but she knew that with a lot more practice maybe she would Be able to resist completely. Hope was also tired but that was proberly from her blood loss but Secretly Hope didn't care. Before Josie had turned, Hope was always worried that Raf or someone else would steal her away, But now Josie was reliant on her for her blood so she wasn't as worried. What Hope hadn't planned on though, was how good it felt to have Josie feeding from her, to have Josie teetering on the edge of losing all control because of her it made her feel almost powerful. Hope knew that because she was a tribrid she already was the most powerful person, but this was a different kind of power that Hope couldn't explain.

They had headed back from the mill and Caroline had told Hope to eat something then rest up, and until Josie had her bloodlust under control she had permission to drink from her father's stash. Nodding Josie took Hope's hand as they headed towards Hope's room "How are you feeling about today?" Josie sighed "Guilty,  and frustrated". Hope nodded rubbing her thumb over Josie's hand in a soothing way "You will get it, youblated a whole 5 minutes, considering your still pretty new, you've done really well". Josie shrugged as she looked at Hope "I guess. How are you feeling?" Hope smiled at Josie shrugging Just tired. Josie nodded. They finally reached Hope's room and Hope opened the door. Josie walked in first and Hope followed behind quickly. Shutting the door Hope looked at Josie Sitting on her bed and instantly began thinking. She thought about the way it felt when Josies teeth were sinking into her skin, she thought about the dull ache of pain as she sucked Hope's blood almost like Hope was her life source, she thought about how Powerful she felt with Josie relying on her like this. Hope hadn't noticed it but her eyes had turned Gold and she had managed to make her way on to Josie's lap. Josie didn't seem to mind as her eyes lingered on Hope's neck almost Hungrily. Hope had to admit, but Josie looking at her like she was some sort of prey made Hope feel almost powerless and she kind of liked it. Hope was stuck in the middle of feeling Powerful when Josie fed on her, but powerless as Josie stared at her with dark lidded eyes. Not being able to take the intensity of Josies stare or the feelings she had Hope leant into Josie locking their lips.