Truth or dare

Authors note/ this Part will be re uploaded with corrections and improvements 

Hope and Josie was getting dressed up. Josie had managed to convince Hope to join her and everyone else at a party in the woods tonight. Once they were ready they both headed down to the mill. It didn't take long for them to find everyone else. Walking over Josie greeted and hugged everyone before sitting down between Hope and Lizzie. MG had gone and grabbed everyone a drink, Lizzie, Raf, MG and Landon had Vodka whilst she had bourbon and Hope just wanted water. After a few drinks everyone was a bit Tipsy except Hope. Lizzie had suggested that everyone play truth or dare and of course they all agreed. Sitting in a Circle everyone asked questions and dared each other, Everything was going well until it was Raf's turn. Turning to Hope Raf grinned wickedly "Hope truth or dare?" Hope smirked answering him "Truth". After a second Raf spoke once more "Why do you keep spying on me and Josie?" Hope's smirk was soon wiped off her face as she turned and looked at Josie who seemed hurt. Hope stayed silent until Josie spoke "Hope, answer the question". Hope swallowed thickly before looking at him evilly "Because I don't trust you with her". Josie was Hurt and Hope could feel it, Turning around she asked Josie if they could talk privately, Josie shook her head and Hope suddenly felt anger run through her "No, We can't talk privately, I can't believe you spied on me". Hope tried taking Josie's hand but she pulled away "Why don't you trust me?" Hope Looked in her eyes "I do trust you Jo, I just don't trust him". Hope tried once again to take Josie's hand and yet again she was met with rejection. Having enough, Hope stood up "You know  what Jo, I wouldn't have to spy on you both if he wasn't clearly into you". Hope shook her head and walked off leaving Josie hurt. All sense of responsibility disappeared as Josie turned to everyone and Took 2 shots that had Just been Poured, "Fuck this, Lets keep playing".

As the night went on the dares got more Daring and the truth got more deep as everyone got more drunk. It was Lizzie's turn to dare someone And Josie could tell that She was drunk, Looking around Lizzie's eyes fell on Her "JO, Jo, I dare you, To drink MG's blood". Josie who was passed drunk fell forward as MG bit his wrist offering it to her. Without thinking Josie Clamped her Mouth around it and started drinking, After a few seconds she pulled away Blood still around her face and started cheering soon followed by everyone else. The party had started to die down now and Josie stood up saying good night, She was so ready for her bed and Drunk didn't even begin to cover it. Stumbling through the woods Josie kept tripping, It was pitch black and she couldn't see anything. As Josie pulled herself up she stumbled forward and reached out for another tree, only there wasn't one, Completely misjudging her footwork Josie felt herself fall as she began rolling down a Hill the next think Josie remembered was a sharp pain in her neck and then Nothing. 

Josie opened her eyes closing them instantly At the harsh Light, Pushing herself up she tried to remember what had happened but she couldn't. Looking around finally able to keep her eyes open she looked around for any clues about last night, But all she saw was her ripped dress covered in blood. Blood, For some reason Josie could swear she could smell it. Forcing herself to stand up Josie began walking towards the school. Once she got there she headed straight for her room before discarding her bloody clothes and grabbing some fresh ones. Josie walked into the bathroom and ran the shower before cleaning herself up and putting fresh clothes on. She had checked her body for cuts and found a few all over her arm and one across her stomach. Josie finally left the bathroom and headed into her room when the door flew open revealing Hope. Josie frowned as a flashback from last night came flooding back "Hope? Why are you here?" 

Hope walked over to Josie checking her over, She noticed the cuts on her arms and asked her what had happened after she left. Josie shook her head frowning "I don't remember, and why are you yelling?" Hope looked at her worried "Jo I'm not yelling". Josie used her hands to rub her temples, she had a headache from hell walking over to her draw, Josie pulled out some sunglasses and 2 painkillers. Grabbing a bottle of water from under her bed Josie put her head back and Took the painkillers. She hadn't realised how dry her mouth was until she took a mouthful of drink. Josie assumed that it was because the amount of alcohol she consumed. 

After about 10 minutes of trying to remember last night with Hope Josie gave up, She was feeling extremely hungry suddenly so she asked Hope if they could go and eat. As They Got to the canteen Hope walked in but Josie stopped at the door before backing away, Hope noticed and ran over to her "Jo, what's up?" Josie shook her head at Hope covering her ears "It's too loud, my head hurts too much". She then turned around and began walking away "I'm going to go into town and get something from the grill, Its quieter there". Hope nodded asking if Josie wanted her to Join her But Josie shook her head "No, I'll be fine Hope". She quickly leant and kissed the shorted girl before walking off. Hope was taken a back by Josie's behaviour and she knew that they had already argued about it but Hope knew she needed to Follow Josie call it a hunch but Hope knew there was something very wrong. 

After about Half Hour Hope arrived in the town and went straight to the grill, She spotted Josie there eating and watched her. After about 10 minutes Josie stood up and left the grill and began walking towards the Ice cream shop not aware she was being followed by Hope. A few feet away from her Josie saw a young Girl she knew from Mystic falls football team. Josie smiled at her and began walking over to her when the girl fell, Josie ran over and leant down to help her until she noticed the blood on her hand. Josie Looked at it then realized she could hear the girls heart beat, she could smell the blood and it smelt delicious She was suddenly hit with the urge to drain the girl. Josie swallowed thickly trying to Ignore it, now finally aware what was Happening. Josie Helped the girl to the best of her ability but as soon as she had got the girl out of view from everyone Josie could no longer resist the Bloodlust as she sank Her teeth Into the girls neck. It was momentary as the next thing she remembered was Hope standing Above her with an unreadable expression on her face, Somewhere between Broken hearted and angry.