Night life

Josie noticed that it was starting to get dark outside. Standing up she streched before heading out of the random house she had been cooped up in all day. It was a short way from the random house to the town and Josie soon found herself Following some local teenagers to a party. It was a longish walk but worth it when Josie got there. Josie was starving, Walking around she poured herself a beer before spotting a girl who was leaning up against a tree. Grinning Josie walked over "Hey". The girl turned and smiled at Josie "Hi, how are you?" Josie made small talk with the girl for a little bit before leading her to a more secluded part of the party. Once they were Alone Josie and the girl started to make out, Josie kissed the girl down her jaw and to her neck before biting down drinking. Josie waited for the girl to go limp before pulling away and grinning. Using her thumb Josie dipped it in the girls blood before writing a J across the girls neck in blood, dropping her to the floor, Looking down at her Josie smiled admiring her work before Walking away leaving her on the floor. Josie returned to the party and began dancing with 3 girls. They were touching and grinding on each other, Smiling Josie looked at one of the brunettes in the eyes as she compelled her, "Your going home with me tonight, Forget any partner you might have and meet me here at 11pm, now carry on". Once Josie was done she turned to the blonde that was now rubbing her hands up her thigh "Come with me". The Blonde nodded and Followed until they got to a tree Turning round she locked lips with the girl. They stood making out for a while until Josie took off the girls top, She then leaned her head on the girls neck and Sunk her teeth into her second victim of the nights neck. Once again she waited for the girl to go limp before Using the girls own blood to paint another J but this time  on the girls chest. 

Josie did that a few more times each time leaving the J in a different place, before finally meeting the girl she had compelled earlier that evening. As she was leaving Josie noticed a familiar car, Shaking her head she looked at the girl and Quickly pulled her away from the party. Josie walked all the way back to the house she had previously been in with the girl. Once she got back She shut the door behind her and the girl took her top off heading upstairs to wait for Josie. Quickly looking out the window Josie held the wall of the house as she began chanting a cloaking spell so she couldn't be tracked using magic. Once she was done she grinned before heading upstairs to meet with the girl. 

Hope and Caroline were looking around the town, They had agreed to meet Alaric and Lizzie at the grill. They had asked students around mystic falls high and they had asked teachers to but no one had seen anything. Feeling defeated they headed back to the grill where they Saw Alaric and Lizzie, Walking over they sat down before talking "So, Anything?" Alaric and Lizzie shook their heads. "Nothing you?" Hope shook her head as well "All we heard about was a stupid party tonight in the woods". Lizzie perked up "A party you say?" Hopes eyes flashed gold as she looked at Lizzie "Really, your sister is out there with no humanity and were all trying to get her back and all you can think about is a party?" Lizzie moved back from Hope as she spoke "Hope, I wasn't suggesting I party, I was thinking if you were a 16 year old hungry vampire where better to be than a party with loads of drunk students?" Hope stood up grabbing Lizzie's hand "Brilliant Idea, lets go check it out it started a hour or 2 ago apparently". Everyone stood up and climbed in to Alaric's car as Caroline gave him the information. As they got there they looked around, There was students everywhere. They all got out the car and made a plan to meet back their if they found her before heading off in their own directions. After looking for about 30 minutes Hope heard her phone ring "Answering it she heard Lizzie on the other side "Meet me by the car". Hope turned running as fast as she could to the car where she found Lizzie, Alaric and Caroline "Did you find her?" Hope could tell that something wasn't right as they were all avoiding eye contact with her "What's going on?" 

Lizzie had gestured for them to all follow her so they did. Once they reached a more Quiet part of the party Lizzie pointed to a tree. Alaric, Caroline and Hope walked over to it and when they got there there mouths dropped. There was a young girl laying by the bottom of the tree, Crouching down Caroline examined the body moving her head to check for bite marks and sure enough there they were. But the thing that made Caroline gasp was The J dried on the girls neck in blood. Hope had heard the gasp and crouched down looking where Caroline was looking. On seeing the J Hope felt sick rise in her throat. Standing up Hope shook her head "What are we going to do? Josie has killed someone, there will be no coming back from this for her, What if we've lost her?" Alaric looked at Caroline and Lizzie before looking back at Hope "We will find a way to get her back okay, But first we need to check for any more bodies". Everyone nodded and they decided to stay close to each other in case Josie was still here. They didn't know how Dangerous she would be.