Control

(Sexual content)

Hope was once again standing in front of Josie neck bare. She could feel her heart racing as Josie was looking at her but still she didn't get bitten. They had been training Josie for almost 2 weeks now every day without a break, and finally Josie was starting to get the hang of it. Hope however, although proud of Josie wanted nothing more than to feel her lips and fangs in her neck. Since the first time it had happened way back when Josie first changed, Hope sort of craved it she didn't know why but she assumed it was because of the feeling she got when Josie did.

After a few more minutes of standing in front of Josie Caroline finally spoke. "Okay Josie". Josie nodded as she replied "yeah?" Caroline looked at her almost beaming before looking at Hope almost apologetically "You hungry?" Josie nodded swallowing thickly. Caroline smiled once more "okay, remember our exercises, feed". Josie left a soft kiss on Hope's neck before whispering in her ear "I'm sorry if this hurts baby". Within seconds Josie was biting into Hope's neck, Hope bit down on her lip trying to stop herself from moaning, but it wasn't one of pain but pleasure. Hope felt here eyelids dropping but it wasn't from the blood loss instead it was because of how good it felt. After a few seconds Josie finally pulled away, before gently kissing the little puncture wounds she had left on Hope's neck that healed a few seconds later.

Hope stood motionless for a second trying to get her senses back, when she felt Josie touched her back. Blinking for a second Hope turned to Josie as she spoke "Hey you okay? You seem a bit dazed, Did I take too much?" Hope shook her head slowly as to not go dizzy from the blood loss "No of course not, you could have had more if you wanted". Josie smiles and turns to Caroline who was looking slightly concerned at Hope but over all quite happy "I'm proud of you Jo". Josie smiled as her mum hugged her and they all decided to go tell Alaric the good news. Walking into his office everyone was surprised when they saw Lizzie there, Hope looked to Josie nervously but Josie looked unbothered. Alaric had looked up and smiled sheepishly at Caroline and then Lizzie. "So, I have some good news". Alaric nodded urging Caroline to continue "Josie is finished with her training, she no longer reacts negatively to blood and she can control and limit herself".

Alaric stood up walking over to Josie pulling her into a hug "I'm so proud of you sweetheart, you've done so well". Josie nodded smiling at her dad when a voice came from behind him "Well done Jo, I knew you could do it". Everyone went tense, Josie and Lizzie hadn't spoken for weeks and last time they had Josie tried strangling her. The room was silent for a few more seconds until Josie spoke "Thank you Lizzie". Everyone felt a little relieved as Lizzie stood up and Walked over to Josie "Anytime". They stood awkwardly for a second until Lizzie walked up to Josie and hugged her. Everyone had braced themselves to see Lizzie Go flying but it didn't happen. Instead, Josie hugged Lizzie back.

Everyone smiled as Josie and Lizzie seemed to be okay. After a few minutes of everyone talking about random things Lizzie excused herself to go see MG. Hugging Josie and running out almost excited, Josie smiled as she left before turning to Alaric and Caroline "I think I'm going to head up to Hope's room". She then turned to Hope and smirked "You coming?" Hope noted the look on Josie's Face and her eyes darkened she swallowed and nodded as she followed Josie up to her room leaving Alaric and Caroline alone. 

Hope and Josie had left the office and were on their way to Hope's room. Walking In Hope closed the door behind them and turned to Josie "So what do you want to do?". Josie walked over to Hope and pulled her hair to one side before leaving light kisses all over Hope's neck. Hope whimpered a little bit as Josie's hands found her way under her shirt drawing lazy circles on Hope's Hips before Josie pulled away whispering Lowly "I have a few ideas about that". Hope grinned as yellow made it's way into her vision and without a seconds warning her lips met Josie's in a passionate and heated kiss.

Hope and Josie were laying on Hope's bed, Josie's hands were wrapped up in Hope's hair as Hope left kisses and Hickie's all over Josie's neck. The problem with this was that Hope wanted to mark Josie but every time a small bruise appeared, it would vanish just as quickly. Hope growled a little feeling frustrated when she suddenly felt Josie Vamp her onto her back. Hope grabbed the back of Josie's head pulling her down in a kiss as Josie's hand found it's way up Hope's thigh. After a few seconds Hope's eyes fluttered closed as Josie slid her hand past the fabric of Hope's underwear. After a few seconds Hope felt her hips rolling up towards Josie as she pressed into Hope. Hope let out a loud moan as Josie began kissing her neck and biting gently doing the same thing that Hope was doing before, leaving small hickie's that kept disappearing. Hope rolled her hips into Josie again as Josie continued to press into her this time making Josie groan a little. The sound made Hope's heart race because just as she had quieted Josie looked at her with veins pulsing under her eyes. Hope grinned as she grabbed Josie's Head pulling it into her neck "Bite me". Hope didn't even need to wait for a response as she instantly felt fangs in her neck.