Stop feeding from Hope

After Josie and Hope's session earlier, Hope felt better. She was sitting in Alaric's office while he was talking about something but Hope just didn't care. Hope was thinking about Josie and the way she bit her and was in a complete world of her own when Alaric spoke to her "Hope, You look tired, Are you okay?" Hope looked up at him nodding but Alaric didn't seem to buy it "Has Josie been drinking too much?" Up on hearing Alaric mention Josie she began slightly panicking "No, Not at all, She only drinks when she needs to, its fine". Alaric nodded and hummed but wasn't convinced. He finished talking to Hope then Dismissed her before getting his phone out and making a call to Dorian "Hey Dorian, Just some question's about Hope. Has she been acting strangely to you at all?" Alaric waited as Dorian was quiet before finally talking "Come to think of it, yeah she has. She hasn't been concentrating, She's gone from top student to, paying no attention. She always seems spaced out and dazed and a few days ago she actually fell asleep in my classroom at her desk. Also she's been quite short tempered". Alaric nodded "okay Dorian don't tell her I asked you, Thanks for letting me know". Alaric said bye to Dorian before Hanging up and making another phone call "Caroline, Hi, I think we may have a problem". 

Alaric finished on the phone to Caroline and was making his way to Josie's class. Walking in He asked to see her before they headed back to his office. Once they reached his office Alaric began talking "You can't feed from Hope anymore". Josie was surprised but nodded "Why?" Alaric sighed sitting down "It seems that Hope is exhibiting some worrying behaviour recently and until we can figure out the cause we need you to stop drinking her blood". Josie nodded again before sighing "Maybe it will help relax her. She's been tense lately and I can only do so much. Also What am I going to drink if I can't drink Hopes blood?" Alaric was silent for a second before sighing "I Guess you will have to drink from my stash and I'll have to keep refilling for a while". Josie nodded before standing up, "Thanks dad I appreciate it". Alaric nodded and dismissed Josie.

Josie was walking towards Hopes room when she heard Lizzie call her "Hey Jo, you okay?" Josie nodded smiling at Lizzie "Yeah I'm okay, How's your wrist?" Lizzie shrugged looking down at it "Its fine actually". Josie grinned "so what do you want?" Lizzie grabbed Josie's hand and smiled "Okay so I managed to get me you and MG invited to a mystic falls high party. Wanna come?" Josie smiled "When?" Lizzie grinned ear to ear "Tonight". Josie was quiet for a second before nodding "Okay fine, I'll come. Its a full mood tonight anyway so Hope kind has to transform regardless of what she says or dad will go mad". Lizzie clasped hands together excitedly before grabbing Josie's arm and walking her in the opposite direction "where are we going?" Josie was confused but Lizzie Just ignored it "To get ready dear sister". Josie was in Lizzies room with her as she was trying on different outfits in the mirror and asking Josie's opinion when there was a knock at the door. Josie was already ready and was wearing a tight red dress with black heels light make up and curled hair "I'll get it". Opening the door Josie saw Hope who didn't look to happy "Why are you dressed like that?" Josie swallowed as she explained "I'm going to a party with Lizzie and MG in town". Hope raised her eyebrow questioningly "And where's my invite?" Josie sighed "Hope, Its a full moon tonight. I know you said earlier that you don't want to shift but dad says you have to. Your going to be busy as wolfie all night, let me go have fun with my sister while you do that". 

Hope was silent for a minute before nodding "Okay fine, What time are you going?" Josie was about to answer when Lizzie pulled the door open "Hope, I was wondering where my sisters keeper was. She's going to be out late but don't worry I'll make sure she's well fed before we leave". Hope growled at Lizzie then turned to Josie "Jo are you sure about this? remember what happened last time you went to a party". Josie was silent as she recalled each girl she had seduced and killed and the girl she had compelled to sleep with her. turning to Lizzie Josie looked unsure "Lizzie -" Josie was cut of by Lizzie as she chanted a spell throwing Hope back a little "Don't even think about trying to guilt trip my sister to stay here. She's coming with me and we are going to party and she is going to be on her best behaviour, Right Jo?" Josie nodded at Lizzie before looking at Hope apologetically. Hope frowned before giving Lizzie the evils "Fine, But Jo, Before you leave come to my room". Josie nodded as Hope walked off. Turning to Lizzie Josie frowned "I assume were leaving soon"  Lizzie nodded before closing the door to the room and offering her wrist up to Josie's mouth "Bottoms up sis". Taking Lizzies wrist Josie bit into it and smiled thankfully. Lizzie stood smiling Just glad to have her sister back.