Feeling of Addiction

(Sexual content)

Hope let out a loud moan at the sensation. With Josie rolling into her and her teeth dug into her neck Hope felt almost godly. She had everything she ever wanted and the power was overwhelming. Hope felt Josie start to pull away from her neck but Hope wasn't ready to let her so grabbing the back of Josie's head she held it in place "Harder Jo". Hope felt her eyes roll as Josie let out a low guttural groan almost appreciative and sucked harder. That's all it took for Hope to completely fall off the edge. Tensing and almost screaming Josie's name Hope finally sunk into the mattress. But Josie hadn't relented on her neck taking a breath not wanting Josie to stop but knowing she had no choice Hope managed to whisper "Jo, Jo that's enough". Just as Hope thought Josie wasn't going to stop she finally felt Josie release her neck panting. Hope instantly missed the sensation but she knew she needed to let her blood build back up before letting Josie feed again.

After a few minutes Josie rolled off of Hope removing her hand from Hope's underwear. Hope rolled onto her side and smiled still reeling from her high, "Well that was unexpected". Josie grinned as she leaned in kissing Hope gently "I hope it wasn't too much, I'm sorry if I got carried away. But the closer you got the nicer your blood seemed to taste". Hope moved Closer to Josie running her hand up Josie's thigh "of course it wasn't to much, Feed from me whenever you want, however much you want". Hope's voice was low almost daring Josie to do it again. Grinning Josie leant into Hope's touch "How much energy do you have?" Hope grinned climbing on top of Josie "Enough to tell you it's my turn".

Hope and Josie had been in her room for a few Hours now and Hope had completely forgotten about lunch and dinner. Josie was sleeping soundly next to Hope and Hope looked down at her smiling. Climbing out of bed Hope grabbed some clothes putting them on before walking down to the kitchen. Once She reached the kitchen Hope grabbed some bits and made a sandwich. She wasn't hungry as she was still feeling the effects of earlier but she knew she had to eat to keep her strength up. After Hope had finished making her sandwich she sat down at the counter and started eating. Hope hadn't heard Lizzie walk into the kitchen behind her so she jumped when she felt Lizzie tap her shoulder. Jumping up Hope stood defensively, her resolve only softening when she realized it was Lizzie. "Oh Lizzie, it's just you, what are you doing up so late?". Lizzie shrugged "Couldn't sleep". Hope smiled lightly "wanna talk about it?" Lizzie nodded as she walked closer to Hope and took a bite of her sandwich before sitting on the counter opposite where Hope was originally sitting.

Hope shook her head smiling at Lizzies antics before going back to her seat. Once she had sat down Lizzie began talking "Your a vampire right?" Hope shook her head "No, But I do have vampire blood". Lizzie nodded "Can you feed me your blood?" Hope looked up at Lizzie surprised "Why?". Lizzie frowned looking down "I feel bad for what happened to Josie "I just want to be able to understand what she's going through, If you give me your blood I can get someone to break my neck then maybe Josie and me will be close again. I rely on her Hope, I've been going crazy without her there. I started struggling controlling my magic, I started having more episodes. If I was like her, maybe it could make up for what happened". Hope was silent for a second before she heard a voice in the door way "Hope's blood is mine, she's not sharing it with you. And I swear to God Lizzie if you do this to yourself I won't talk to you again". Lizzie stood up and Hope snapped her head round "Jo?". Josie walked further into the kitchen before kissing Hope "Hi baby" she then looked up at Lizzie "Lizzie, I don't want you feeling bad for what happened to me. I drunk MGs blood by choice, and I died by accident, I don't want you to ever feel like this is a way to make yourself feel better, it won't. If you really wanna make up for what happened, you will live your Human Life and do it for me". Lizzie smiled looking at Josie "I just want us to be okay Jo, I miss you". Josie walked up to Lizzie and hugged her "I miss you to. I will make more time for you okay?". Lizzie grinned and stood up "Okay, movie night tomorrow? Hope can come". Josie nodded and smiled "Deal". After that Lizzie Left then Josie turned to Hope who was staring at her "Don't Ever share your blood with anyone but me, its mine".

Hope swallowed and nodded almost as if compelled even though that was Impossible. Grinning Josie walked over to Hope and pulled her hair to the side "This still okay?" Hope nodded and braced herself as a small kiss was placed on her neck, soon replaced by fangs. Hope moaned at the feeling the feeling of Power coursing through her "Bite harder and drink more Jo, Please". As if on command Josie bit harder and the feeling of it made Hope feel High again Hope smiled to herself this feeling was her new addiction.