Downward Spiral

Josie was in the Broom closet with Hope her teeth in Hope's neck. Although Josie had learned to control herself she couldn't resist when Hope would practically beg her to feed from Her. Josie thought nothing of it as Hope was trying to look after her, but recently it was almost constantly. She would beg Josie to feed from her, she would then go to the kitchen and eat to build her blood level up again and almost as soon as she was fine again, she was straight back to begging Josie to drink. Josie didn't mind Hope's incessant need for her though as Josie was just as bad. Everytime that Hope would ask her to stop, she would struggle. And when she hadn't fed from Hope for a while she would get twitchy and irritable. Hope was the same, if Josie didn't feed from her for Hope would become agitated and angry almost like she was in withdrawal.

Josie was snapped put her thoughts when she heard Hope "That's enough Jo, I need to get my energy back". Josie groaned forcing herself to pull away. Hope looked  dazed just like she always did after Josie had finished, she was also calm Like Josie was some sort of sedative for Her. Josie had noticed though, but since she had been feeding from Hope she had felt less anger. Josie smiled at Hope and kissed her gently before pulling a protein bar out of her pocket and Handing it to her. Hope took it and bit into it pulling the shoulder of her top back up. After Hope had eaten she kissed Josie and checked the time on her phone. Sighing she looked up at her "I have class, I will miss you". Josie nodded and kissed her "Me to, I will see you after". Hope nodded "You will indeed". Hope was first to sneak out the closet and Josie followed closely. Heading to her class.

Walking into her class Hope slumped at her desk, all she wanted to do was nap. She always wanted to after her sessions with Josie. Laying her head on the desk Hope closed her eyes and drifted off in the middle of class.

Hope was at the flower field, she hadn't been here for a while but it was bright and nice. Turning around Hope saw Josie smiling at her. Walking over she kissed her and sat down followed closely by Josie "I haven't seen you as a wolf for a while, can you still do that? Will it still Happen?" Josie nodded "yes it could still happen, it wont be permanent though like it could have been, but with a little bit of magic and the ability to shape shift, I can still be a wolf". Hope nodded smiling, "We will have  to go for a run when your a wolf". Josie nodded "Yeah we will". Hope went to talk again when Josie disappeared. Suddenly everything went dark and Hope began feeling worried. Looking around she saw body after body of people including Lizzie and Alaric. Frowning she called out "What's going on? Why am I dreaming this?" Josie appeared next to her but it was the same Josie that had haunted her when She was missing her humanity "We did it Hope, we fed on the whole of the Salvatore school, Next we take mystic falls and make it ours". Hope looked down seeing a body in her hand with bite Mark's. Dropping it she stepped back "What happened?" Josie grinned before kissing Hope's neck "I killed you, and I couldn't deal with my pain, so I switched my humanity off again. You came back and tried to do the spell again that helped last time but it didn't work. Eventually You gave up and couldn't deal with the loss of my humanity so you turned yours off to, and together, we had a feast".

Hope woke up shooting up in her desk getting a few weird looks from the students. Hope was feeling stressed and antsy so she growled at them flashing her eyes "What are you looking at". They turned back to face the front and Hope could feel herself getting uncomfortable she tried tracing her soul mark on her arm as it usually helped calm her but it just wasn't enough. After her Class she headed To Josie's in Hope's to find her but her class had already left feeling frustrated Hope was walking down the hall to her next class. As she rounded the corner she heard one of the witches that used to be with Josie talking to her friends "I was in class with Josie today, She's a Heretic now, I'm telling you, If Josie Saltzman came up to me and asked for my blood, I would let her devour me". They all started Giggling and Hope couldn't stop herself, walking over to the girl she grabbed her by he neck and threw her into the wall "What the fuck did you just say?". The girl stumbled up to her feet "what the hell Tribitch why did you do that?" Hope took a step closer before chanting "Ascendo". The witch flew off the ground but fell instantly when Hope felt her power drain. Falling to the floor while the other witch ran off Hope looked up "Josie?" Josie nodded as she let Go of Hope her hand no longer glowing "What happened Hope?". Hope stood up slightly annoyed "Did you just siphon my spell?" Josie nodded "yeah, I've been practicing with Lizzie and she's helped me regain control of my magic, Not only can I siphon from myself but I can still siphon from other people again to". Hope growled pushing Josie against the wall "Don't get in my way, that witch wanted nothing more than for you to bite her, she deserved it". Josie took a step closer Hope I'm worried about you, this behaviour it's not normal Remember I can feel your emotions. Hope frowned stepping back from Josie, "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit tense".

Josie walked over to Hope putting her hands on Hope's waist before she slowly started Siphoning Hope smiled at her before wrapping her arms around her neck and leaning into her ear "Feed from me". Josie swallowed as she stopped siphoning and pulled Hope into the closest empty Room. Turning to her Hope let her veins come out before Kissing Hope's neck and biting down. Almost instantly Hope felt her Body start to relax, but it wasn't enough "Harder Jo". Josie complied and bit harder and Hope fell against her relaxing. After a few seconds Josie went to pull away but Hope didn't Let her "Keep drinking Jo". Josie bit even Harder and the Dull ache got stronger then Hope's eyes started dazing over and she smiled the feeling of pure bliss washing over her.