07.

I PULLED AWAY, LOOKING INTO FREDDIE'S EYES and seeing no sign of lust, which I found odd since he was always horny as Hell.

     "You know what you're going to do today?" he asked huskily. I shook my head. "You're going to skip, Uni."

   I laughed. "You're kidding, right?" Freddie took a cigarette and inhaled it; blowing the smoke in my face as he said no.

   "Get dressed before I bend you over that bed and screw you." I grabbed my clothes, but before I could change, he handed me one of his small shirts and a plaid shirt with his old pair of jeans.

    "You're going to look like a murderer if you wear your clothes. With these garments you'll look like you're my girl."

    "Am I your girl?" I smirked.

   "In a way," he hovered over me with his nicotine breath. "you belong to me. Got it?"

   "Sure." with that, I left; getting changed into his clothes.

-

        We had driven for about an hour, the sky overcast with its gloomy sky shaded with gray. I had been watching the scenery, staying silent the entire ride.

      Freddie on the other hand, kept on fumbling for a good radio station to listen to. He would curse once an advertisement would play, and immediately try to find another.

     He wore a leather jacket, and underneath it was a white shirt. His pants were baggy as one of the loops held a chain in the back. I actually didn't mind that I was wearing his clothes. To be perfectly honest with you, they were quite comfortable; specifically the plaid shirt I wore over the other shirt.

       "We're here," Freddie spoke once we had pulled up to an apartment complex. I nodded, opening the passenger's side door. Before I could get out, Freddie took a strong hold to my wrist, making me turn to look at him.

      "If anyone asks you, you're my girlfriend. Understand?" I nodded, knowing that if I didn't, I could get slapped or something----but on the inside I really didn't care.

      We walked up the stairs, neither of us saying a word. It's funny, just a few days ago I arrived at Cambridge University and now here I am, with a thug who had saved my ass from being raped, at an apartment complex.

     My mother would be so proud of me.

     "Open the fuckin' door, ye prick!" Freddie roared, banging on the wooden entrance with his fist. A few seconds later, a boy----who had blonde hair and blue eyes----appeared at the door; a mischievous grin on his face once he saw me.

      "Back off, Michael, she's mine." Freddie said harshly, his arm blocking me to introduce myself.

    Michael laughed, nodding as we followed him inside. His apartment was trashed with food, clothes, and beer. I took it that he was a heavy drinker such as Freddie; only difference is, Freddie smokes more pot than he does.

    From the corner of my eye, I saw a slight spec of white powder under my friend's nose. I tapped his arm, motioning him to come and talk to me in private. Freddie left his friend without a warning.

   "What the hell is under your nose?!" I yelled in a whisper. "You snort cocaine, too?"

    Freddie laughed. "Darling, there's so much you haven't learned about me yet. I'm surprised you didn't notice." he pulled me by the plaid shirt and pinned me gently against the wall.

      "I do what I want to fucking do. You can either leave and be the whore that you are, or, you can stay here and enjoy this get together. You choose."

    "Fine," I replied, biting my lip. "I'll stay."

    "Good," he smirked; dimples showing on his face. "because you're going to have the time of your life."

     He wrapped an arm around me as we approached his friend once again.

     "And I'm going to make it happen."

....