they propose

Requested by Imherebutdontknowwhy!

Home bound cause im sick and cant have 5 minutes without sprinting to the bathroom, so two chapters in one day!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She made a little ring out of a piece of glass she saw you looking at, plus some metal she deemed sturdy enough, her plan was to just give it to you and say you're married now, but...she froze up, she felt flustered and embarrassed and like her heart was beating like a drum.

When she finally marched to you with the confidence, it faded, and she was left with a quiet voice and a blush covered face.

"I...was going to just give it and take you, but i feel like my heads screaming no...so, hear goes everything....i love you, and when i say it, you know its true, you make me feel so many emotions i never knew i could feel..i wanna feel them forever, so...will you marry me?"

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School boy crush goes into full drive, he stole a ring from the teacher and carved your name and his on it, he wanted so badly to give it to you, but he decided it was best to wait for a perfect time.

When you two were standing out a window, watching the town as the sun set, he decided it was time, he pulled out the ring with a smile and put it in your hands.

"Hey pretty, can i say something? Well....ive watched you become strong and capable since i first saw you, and i cant help but fall for you every second you're near, but im so afraid that you'll say no and walk away from me...but i have to take this risk....marry me?"

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is unbelievably nervous at every turn, every step he makes to proposing feels like a panic attack, he made his own rings from shiny rocks he collected with you, and also some wood he found.

He decided that he had to man up and ask you before it was too late, when he got to you, he was red faced and fidgeting with his shirt.

"H-hey...i wanna ask you something, i...really love you, and you being around makes me feel happy and calm and..safe, and sometimes i feel like i wont be able to do this before something happens, so...w-will you marry me?"

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Works extra hard in selling the meat he traps to the maw/school, so he can get enough money to buy a ring from the very few places that sell them.

Once he does, he takes you to the most beautiful area he can find and explores it with you, and once you two are laughing and smiling, he pulls the ring out.

"Uh...shit, what do i say...I've been working really hard to buy this, and its cause i don't wanna just date you...i wanna marry you, having a family of my own would be a light in this fucked up hellhole, so...id love it if you'd marry me."

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gets the most beautiful rings she can find, and tries to find a way to ask you, she doesnt want to pressure you by asking you in front of people, but theres always people around you two!

She tries her hardest to seclude the both of you, and once she finally does, she wastes no time in grabbing your hands and explaining everything.

"I know I've been acting off, trying to keep you away from people and acting frustrated when i cant...but its because i wanted to have a moment alone with you, i didnt want you to feel pressured when...i ask you to marry me, so...will you?"

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He makes a pretty good wage from selling masks to the passengers and employees of the maw, so buying a shiny ring was no problem, no, asking was the problem.

Hes so busy and you go all over the place, so its hard to find time, he tries to get ahead but it ends in him having even more work, so the second he has even a minute of a break, he rushes to find you.

"Ah, there you are!! Ive been looking for you..! I wanted to ask you something. Well...i see married people acting happy, all the time, and seeing you and me happy like that would make me...happy, so i bought rings and...i wanna ask you to marry me."

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He takes no time in stealing rings from a random house and trying to propose, but you're always busy with trying to find ways to power the signal tower without him being trapped there, so he doesnt have much time.

When he catches you on a break, he thinks its the perfect time, smiling as he practically hops where he stands.

"I wanna ask you something! You see, married people spend their entire life together, and i wanna spend my entire life with you, so....i wanna marry you! And as long as you say yes, we can be married!"

The Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She made her own rings from origami, and decided shed try to propose as quickly as she can, but...the two of you take care of the porcelain bullies, so there's little to no time left to do it.

She tries her hardest to make time, but taking care of a hundred or more children with just you and her to do it makes it extremely hard, so when the children go to play, she makes her move.

"Darling, i want to speak to you. I've been trying to do this for days now, but now is as good as ever, i want to marry you, spend my life with you, and love you until our last breaths, will you say yes?"

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of a ring, he got a glass flower, he thinks its easier to keep track of, and with his open schedule, it'll be easy to find you!

Well...unfortunately, he cant see you, so he just wanders around and calls your name, once he actually does find you, he pulls the flower from his pocket!

"Hi! I wanna ask you to marry me! I hear that people are so happy when they're married, so if we get married, we can be even more happy!!"