if you wore a mask and took it off for the first time

Requested by Greenyboi65!

I feel like i can sorta relate to (y/n) in this, cause i really anxious about my face and would rather keep people from seeing it [via covid mask or my michael myers mask], so i really liked writing this. ^^

Oh! And before you read this, i decided to put a picture of hot doctor on this, so you can feel my pain of simping for someone who isn't what you imagine them as....Unfortunately nobody makes ln2 hot fanart of the doctor, so i just picked doctor art of what i imagine he'd look like.

Picture will be below this scenario!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She internally gasped when you took it off, admiring your courage to show her your face, she would probably pat your head awkwardly, she doesnt really know what to say, shes just happy.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will immediately hug you and fanboy over it, saying hes so happy you're letting him see your face...you're not escaping that hug for a bit.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately doesnt know what to do, he babbles about you being pretty and immediately tries to stop so he doesnt turn into a tomato, over all, he absolutely loves how you look.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll think for a second, before taking off his own makeshift mask, saying it was only fair, then theres an awkward silence before he just walks off.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately praises you for being confident enough to show your face to her, she thinks that its so amazing that you trust her like that, expect more hugs out of pure happiness.

The Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stares at you in shock, dropping whatever he has in his hands and walking over to you, he starts to compliment your looks, telling you that he loves how you look and that he could stare at you all day.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Child mode once again kicks in, he'll start mumbling about making matching masks so you two can be matching when you wanna wear the mask, and then he'll probably boop your nose when you dont have it on...and when you do...honestly he'll just boop you whenever he can.

N e c k [im soRRY-]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll tell you that shes glad you are able to show yourself, and if your mask is a makeshift, via sack or box, she'll offer to make you a prosthetic one, and she'll even let you and the children decorate it!

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This absolute wholesome man probably doesnt even know you wear a mask, to him you're (y/n), and he doesnt care if you wanna wear a mask, as long as he has his happy (y/n), he'll support whatever you wear!

--------------------------

As i promised, doctor picture!!