adult yandere!ghost x reader| my heart cant beat unless you tell me it can

Happy late Valentines day from an Author who drank four cups of tea and has a stomach ache!

Im sorry if this is shit, its very late and im brewing MORE FUCKING TEA.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The cold rain pours down on me, sticking to my clothes and freezing them to my skin...i can't believe that its taking so long to find shelter, all the people are taking the safe places and knocking other poor people out...there's a shortage of homes for the survivors, its becoming a big problem.

"Hey....hey..!"
I mumble, walking towards a good looking house, a small child looks at me from the window, then closes the blinds...the lights turn off.

"Wait!"
I exclaim, before sighing and moving on...i feel like the rain won't be here anymore by the time i find a place to sleep in.

I keep walking, the rain becoming heavier and the wind picking up, when all looks like its at its worst, i trip and fall down, drenching myself in the disgusting street water, i sigh and mumble curses, and as i get up, somebody walks beside me.

A tall person looms over me in the rain, a small white sheet with thin rope covering their face, holes are poked into it serving as eye holes, they're wearing oddly clean clothing, despite it being drenched in water...the build of their body immediately gives away that they're a man.

"what are you doing out here??"
He says, his voice sounds light and quiet, like a teenage boys, but his height says a different story.

"...what?"
I mumble, standing up and looking at them.

"Its raining really bad, what are you doing on the street??"
He asks, not moving an inch.

"I can't find a place to get out of the rain...im not here for a fight, i can find a place in a different street."
I say.

I back up a bit, ready to turn and walk more hours in the rain to find a place to sleep, but to my surprise, the tall man steps closer.

"Ah, you don't have to do that, no fight wanted on my end either!"
He says, raising his hands up like he's trying to prove it...it seems more comical than helpful.

"Are you looking for a place to escape the rain too?"
I ask.

"Eh...not so much, i actually live in a house on this street, i just came out here for...a minute or two."
He says, pointing behind him.

"A house all to your own? That's rare these days..."
I mumble...a man with his own house in a shortage of homes, impressive and yet selfish.

"Well not all to my own, i take in people when they need it...it seems like you need it right now."
He says.

He holds out his hand, tilting his ghost-sheet head, i stare at him for a second...on one hand, a dry place away from the monster infested streets, on the other, trusting a tall creepy man.

I look over to the houses i see, thinking of my chances of convincing the people inside to let me in instead, that's when i see that same girl, peeking from the curtain she shut on me...shes just staring, wide eyed, like she's spying on me...that is slightly terrifying.

"...sure, but i leave first thing in the morning, i don't need shelter longer than that."
I say.

"Of course, by morning you can walk out."
He says.

I don't grab his hand, he seems to be tired of waiting and slowly slinks his hand back to his side, then turns and walks off, motioning me to follow.

"So...how long have you been in the rain?"
He asks, walking along the streets, i do my best to stay beside him.