when you met.

Any adult characters will have an adult (y/n), and any child one will have a child (y/n)!

THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

[HEADS UP FROM THE FUTURE!!! i add a lot more characters in my later chapters, like thin man, shadow children, and even people from the comics like the Ghost boy! That's just a few examples...i have a lot of work. ;-;]

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You met at the boarding of the maw, the two of you both snuck in, and together, made your way into the depths of the nightmare.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[In mono's scenarios, Six was never with the hunter]

The hospital, he was cornered by a prosthetic hand, and you came out of nowhere and hit it repeatedly with a hammer, since then, you two have been working together.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were one of the sleeping children, you followed him after he woke you up accidentally, he only noticed you after you saved him from the water lady, by grabbing him from the water when he was about to be granny food.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got caught in his rope trap, you were hanging upside down when he found you, he was pretty happy with himself about it, he caught an adult human! But what puzzled him was your face...it wasn't morphed, it was normal...pretty. He couldn't bring himself to kill you, you woke up in his cabin with bandages all over you.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She met you in the dining halls, you refused to eat, and you looked like a normal person, or at least what used to be normal, her first thought was to kill you or somehow steal your looks, but instead, she decided to take you, sooner or later, she'll find out how you're pretty.