yandere!Seven x reader|i need you to breathe...!

Seven POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, this is cold...hopefully the rain doesn't put us off the path.."
(Y/n) mumbles.

"Well, if it does, we can just find a different route."
I say.

Ever since we got off of the maw, we've been trying to find a place where we can live in safety, so we both agreed to find a boat and sail it to somewhere without TV's or monsters.

"I guess you're right, im just excited to go somewhere without those creepy people."
(Y/n) says, smiling...their smile makes me feel really happy.

"Ah, there! A school, we could hide out there until the rains stopped!"
(Y/n) says, running off, i panic and run after them.

"Hey! Wait for me..!"
I call out, climbing in the window that they did.

"Phew...you shouldn't run off like tha-...(y/n)?"
I mumble, but they arent here...but i just saw them go in here!

Panic.

"(Y/n)?! Where are you?!"
I yell into the halls, hoping they'll answer, but all that comes in response is a loud bang, maybe thats them!!

"Ah, (y/n), in was so worried about--...who are they?"
I ask, theres two people with odd faces, almost porcelain-like, and they both have (y/n)'s arms.

"...help."
(Y/n) mumbles, i cant even respond before those two kids make a break for it, dragging (y/n) off with them, i run and try to catch up, but they go into a door and close it, locking me out.

"(Y/n)?! (Y/N)!!!"
I yell, banging on the door, i can hear feint screaming, getting more and more distant.

I stop, breathing heavily, its like i cant breathe, They're gone...and i could've helped them, those things took them right in front of my eyes..

"No...(y/n)..."
I whisper, dropping to my knees, suddenly, everything feels dark, empty, like something was just sucked out of me, something really important....then it hit me.

Its (y/n), its..always been (y/n), that's why im so protective, why im so cautious but happy...i never realized why i felt so warm and calm after i met them, but...its because of (y/n), its because...

"I love them..."
I mumble, everything suddenly feels worse, not sad, angry. I need to get them back, because they need to stay with me...me and only me.

"(Y/n)..wait for me."
I say, i turn backwards, grabbing a can and chucking it into the window of the door, instantly shattering the glass, i climb up on it and jump off the other side, grabbing a piece of glass for later.

"Im coming (y/n)..no...my (y/n)...don't worry, I'll save you..!"
I say, smiling to myself, i miss them so much, i wonder how much they miss me, maybe they'll be so grateful that they'll hug me? Or...kiss me?

I run down the halls, listening to the sound of thumping and things falling to guide me to my happiness, not wasting time and jumping up to open the door that the sounds are coming from, once its open, i see (y/n) in the corner of the room, along with the two...things, that took them from me.

"YOU."
I growl, they make a weird noise and bolt towards me, and i don't hesitate to use the glass, slicing the boys porcelain head off, and jumping onto the girl, ramming the glass into her head repeatedly until she stopped moving, only then do i get up.

"...seven?"
I hear a quiet voice say, suddenly the anger is gone, and i feel..normal.

"(Y/n)...! I was so worried..!"
I say, running over to them and hugging them tightly, they hug back, trembling..what did those porcelain kids do to them..??

"I wanna get out of here.."
(Y/n) says, i not, grabbing their hand and walking into the halls.

We reach a window and open it, looking out into the streets, its not a big jump, we'll be fine.

"Hey, the rain stopped..!"
(Y/n) says, smiling feintly.

"Its so pretty.."
I mumble, they stare into the streets, while i stare at them.

I smile a little, making a vow to myself...i want more than anything for them to love me, but this world wants to take them away...i'll protect them with my life, and maybe..they'll love me just as much as i do.