what they'd do if you have a depressive episode.

Requested by Butt3rcup626!! i hope you like it! ^^

The roar of my tetanus has decided hearing people is overrated, so..no hearing today.

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sits you down and demands you explain it, when you do, she gets really pissed, "you have to lay down, no talking back, i mean it.", you have to lay in bed with her 'hugging' you, when shes just squeezing the life out of you...its the thought that counts.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first time, he's completely unprepared, he doesn't know what to do and he's panicking about it...since then, he's gotten experience, he carries a blanket and some bread in a bag, all you have to do is tell him and he wraps the two of you in the blanket and you two eat the bread together, then you fall asleep in the blanket huddle, its really warm and fuzzy in it.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't know what he can do, but he knows affection helps people in need, so he grabs you, hugs you, and doesn't let go until you promise you feel better, he needs you to be happy or he isn't gonna be happy.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had a lot of those when he was isolated, so he has a lot of experience in helping you tone your brain down. Hot soup, TV set to comedies, and a lot of hugs. You two most likely stay there until A; you feel better or B; you both fall asleep there.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lavender tea outside is amazing for those moments where everything seems hopeless, a hot cup of amazing smelling tea as the cold air and sounds of the waves crashing against each other always helps...its a go-to for her when she sees you gloomy, she also likes to hug you if You're really cold from the air.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't have much human interaction, so depression and depressive episodes aren't something he knows well. He knows that you like a certain mannequin, a puppy one, not alive or anything, its just...a puppy mannequin. He goes through the trouble of going all over the hospital to find it, when he eventually does, he brings it to you. "It says to stop being sad. Listen to the puppy."

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh he knows depression well, he knows every trick to help too. You are trapped in cuddles with him, he says bad jokes, and probably tries to convince you to sing songs with him, its a night full of laughing, and he's really glad he can make you happy.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ice pack.

[LAST TIME I SWEAR]. She tries to seclude you away from the students, so she brings you to the teachers lounge and gives you coffee or tea, you two stay in there for a while until she thinks you feel better...she can and will keep you there all day, don't test her, you're there until you feel better.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He refuses to let you feel sad. He goes anywhere he can to get stuff he thinks will make you feel better, a hot meal from the twins, a fluffy blanket from Miss Geisha, and his favorite hat! It'll be a comfy, hug filled day!

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She doesn't really know what to do, but she makes her own comfort system. When you're alone, she walks over to you and gives you her bread, then just puts her head on your shoulder and asks if the food is helping...shes a little confused, but she has the right idea.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell no, they're not having you feel shitty! They plan an entire 'party' that includes you all sneaking out and burning down some houses, then they kinda kidnap you and put a bag over your head, when your un-bagged, you're in the city, they give you a match and you get to see houses light on fire by your own hands...arson therapy.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes planned this exact scenario. Giant weighed down blanket, comfort food, hot chocolate, and cartoons, she knows exactly what to do and follows her plan word by word to make you feel happy again.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They decide to have you by their side all day...Unfortunately that day was also dishes day. It was very gloomy and boring until one started using bubbles as weapons and water as deadly versions of the weapons, you joined in again and the two of you had a war against the one that was trying to do his job...he isn't happy about the mess, but it was kinda funny.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They can and will hurt others for you. It doesn't even matter if they're who plunged you into the episode...they'll hurt them. They beat people up for their stuff like food and games, then comes back and gives it to you, so you eat stolen bread and play a stolen game with them...stealing and hitting others is their way of caring.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sets up this weird thing with hunting down Viewers and beating them with sharp thorny sticks, he calls it anger management therapy. You two run around and beat things so all the stress of life lifts off of you two, by the time you've beaten down a dozen with him, you'll feel great.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No depression, he will chloroform your sadness...and you. He'll say you fell asleep. You'll wake up and have a movie night in a cold room, its cold for the purpose of him being able to hug you without asking. You never realize you were chloroformed into having a good time.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...wanna go kick TV's off bridges? Its fun to see the Viewers fall, its his comfort activity, and he would love to share it with you...sitting on the rooftop as a Viewer falls, putting his hand over your shoulder and having your head fall on his shoulder...yeah, that would be amazing. So....wanna go do that with him?

Pigtail girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When in doubt, cuddle sleep fixes all. She has a blanket, you have snacks, you both don't get out of bed until either its the next day or you're out of your episode...most likely the first, because once its cuddle time, she's not letting go.