they see you fight the tall man with powers they didnt know you had.

Requested by LittleQueenie_123!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazed, she'll watch the entire thing with a dumbfound look on her face, when you beat him, she'll walk over to you, not speaking, just putting her head on your shoulder and smiling.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caught off guard, he was fighting the tall man and starting losing his grip, then you came in and took his spot, protecting him, once it was done, he'll grab your hands and mumble a thank you, pressing your hands on his smiling face, so happy that he has someone like you around.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was terrified when the tall man reached for him, but then you stood in the middle and...saved him, when your power bests the tall mans and makes him fade, seven will tear up, tackling you in a hug and sobbing 'thank you's, now you two are free, and hes unbelievably thankful that he has a lover like you to protect him.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't want you to fight, ever, so when you and him were cornered by the tall man, he wanted to help, but his bullet bounced off the tall man and went into his own shoulder, so he was on the floor, watching you defend your home, when the tall man seemingly dissipates from the area, you turn to him and ask if hes alright, he'll use his good arm to pull you down and kiss you, saying to never scare him like that again.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn't expect to see him when they were gathering guests, she tried to make peace, but he used his power to force fling her into a wall, and you quickly went to defend her, she was practically frozen in place as she watched her lover fight one of the most powerful men...just to save her, when its all done and the tall man is nowhere to be seen, she'll manage to get up and walk over to you, wrapping her pale arms around you and saying that shes so proud of you.

The Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was slightly terrified, you were flinged into the room, and the tall man followed to finish the job, he tried to get into the way, but the tall man used his powers to attempt choking him, which pissed you off enough to use your powers against the tall man, your lover was terrified, confused, and curious, but more than anything he was worried, but when you actually defeat the tall man, he feels pride, grabbing you and telling you that hes so grateful for such a powerful and caring lover.