their reactions to you unbuttoning their shirt/jacket/ect.

Requested by thegrimreaper333 and HunterSimp!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[spoilers included for the end of ln2!]

Her yellow raincoat.

She immediately grabs your hands, stopping you, she hasnt taken it off since the monster incident at the tower, Shes afraid of what she'll look like, but if you convince her that you wont care about her looks, she'll let you take it off, please wipe her tears and hug her.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His big coat.

Hes a little confused at first, but then thanks you after its off, he might even want you to wear it, that way you have something of his to let you know he loves you! ...and also a way of saying hes yours to anyone he might be jealous of.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His...uh....lets say he put on a jacket.

He is immediately flustered, but lets you take it off, then just mumbles about it with a red face for the rest of the day, just dont smile or wink or anything like that, he will be not only red, but now he has bad ideas and he is smoking red with embarrassment.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[sorta sexual content you've been warned! *-*]

His slightly ripped coat.

Immediately thinks its something suggestive and takes his makeshift mask off too, grinning like a dumbass, please send him to horny jail or hes gonna send you to the bed with legs that hurt so badly you cant walk.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her kimono robe.

She just lets you and pats your head, thanking you because she was getting a little hot, shes an absolute mom and i am living for it.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His coat.

He just smiles and thanks you...beware his smile, cause now hes gonna try to steal something on you and run off laughing, his child mind wants to snatch, so snatch he shall.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her button up shirt.

Slaps your hands with the ruler and scolds you, great, now you have a lecture on your hands...you just wanted to be a good Lover and shes an angry n e c c now. ;-;

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His coat.

He smiles and thanks you, doesnt think much of it besides that his s/o is sweet.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her yellow raincoat.

Unlike Six, she doesnt mind, she'll actually like that you're curious of her, she thinks of it as you wanting to love another thing about her, so she'll smile the second you do it.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uniform jackets.

You took one of theirs off so you could wear it since its cold, they let you and even hugged you as a 'fuck you' to the others watching, you were almost immediately swarmed with a lot of them, trying to take the others' coats off and put theirs on.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her victorian-style coat.

At first she isnt up to it, but she would like that you can wear it, she likes it as a way of claiming you as hers and hers only...she might make you wear more of her clothing now.