yandere!mono vs yandere!seven x reader PART TWO!

I FINALLY got this done.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"....and fish?"
Mono mumbles, i shrug and run my hands along the current of the water, although i stay safe on the big door we're sailing along on.

"Never had one."
I say.

"We can have a fish lunch when we're safe, I haven't had one either, so it'll be something for the two of us to try together..!"
Seven says, Mono looks over to him, tilting his head.

"...you haven't done a lot of things, you lived on a boat all your life."
Mono says, Seven looks at him in surprise.

"Woah, where did that come from..??"
I mumble.

"He's being a jerk.."
Seven mumbles.

Seven gets closer to me and puts his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist as well.

"Seriously?"
Mono says.

"Im tired, what's wrong with that, mono...?"
Seven asks.

"...nothing."
Mono mumbles, staring off to the sea....the both of them have been acting really stupidly since we escaped the school, always seemingly trying to out do the other in anything, i wonder if they had an argument..

I take a deep breath and close my eyes...i hope we drift back into the city soon, or maybe even find a better one, one with none of the things that want to eat us or beat us...a kid can only hope.

"Uh...(y/n)?"
Mono says, poking my other shoulder.

"Hm?"
I hum.

"Land."
Mono says.

I look over to him, and sure enough, there's what looks like a distant forest....no homes are visible from where we're at, is it completely rid of the monsters...?

"Oh my god...land.."
I mumble, standing up, Seven notices my leave and goes back to sitting up straight.

"...we're saved!"
Mono exclaims.

"That's great..!"
I say, mono jumps up and down, before running over to me and hugging me tightly.

"(Y/n), we're gonna be okay!!"
Mono cheers, i laugh and hug him just as tightly.

"Yeah!"
I chuckle.

"...hi."
Seven says, i look over to him, he's staring at mono and standing up like us.

"Seven, we're saved...!"
I say.

"Great."
He says blandly...that doesn't seem like him, usually he'd be ecstatic at things like this.

"Something wrong, seven?"
Mono asks, letting me go, but putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No, why would it be, mono?"
Seven asks, the two of them don't look away from each other....something is really wrong.

The boat hits a sandy area, and i immediately run off the door and hop around on the land, laughing like the little kid i can never be back in the city.

"This feels amazing!"
I exclaim, looking back to the other two.

...they're still on that door.

"Guys? Hello??"
I call out, mono looks over to me and walks off the door.

"Sorry, i must've spaced out."
Mono says, walking over to me, seven gets off as well, but he runs instead of walks.

He crashes into me and we both hit the sand, he starts laughing, and i start to laugh again as well.

"Sorry!"
He says, although still fighting back chuckles.

"Don't be, that was fun..!"
I say, he smiles and looks away, reverting back to his nervous self.

"Yeah....it was."
Seven mumbles.

"Fun times over."
Mono says, pulling me up and grabbing my hand.

He points out into the forest, so i look along to it...is that light?

"We should see if we can find shelter, we don't wanna be somewhere new when its dark."
Mono says.

"...(y/n), can you help me up?"
Seven asks, holding out his hand, i try to reach out my hand to him, but mono tugs me back.

"You're a big boy, seven, you can stand up yourself."
Mono says, pulling me into the forest.

Seven gets up quickly and runs after us before he pulls me in, when he catches up, he grabs my other hand.

"...what? Are you Scared of the dark?"
Mono asks, chuckling a bit...mono isn't the type to mock people...what is going on with these two?

Seven glares at him, before looking away again...this needs to stop.

"Hey."
I call out to the two, stopping in my tracks and stopping them as well.

"Hm?"
Seven hums.

"What's wrong?"
Mono asks.

"You two, you two are what's wrong here...!"
I exclaim, they both look at me like I've insulted them.

"What did i do??"
Mono asks.

"What did you do? What did i do? I didn't do anything...!"
Seven protests.

"And i did?? You've been budding into everything all day!"
Mono says.

"I haven't done anything, you've been mocking me all day!!"
Seven yells.

"Guys!"
I call out.

"You keep running into anything i do and trying to be the center of attention!!"
Mono shouts.

"Guys..!!"
I call out again, eyeing the light coming from the forest...its moving.

That's not a normal light...its being held by something, and that something is coming to us.

"And you arent?! Back at that school, you-"

"SHUT UP!!"
Mono interrupts, pushing him down, seven pulls him down to and the two start to fight.

I try to push them away from each other, but they're persistent, by the time i get them away from each other, they have some visible bruises, feint, but probably going to be more dark later.

The light comes out of the forest, and a tall, bag faced man walks out with it...holding a hammer and another bag.

"...oh no."
I mumble, he turns to look at us and starts to chuckle...he thinks this is funny.

"Couldn't shut the fuck up, huh?"
He asks, sounding amused at us.

"(Y/n)...?"
Seven whimpers, gripping my shoulder tightly, he sounds terrified.

"That's fine with me."
The hunter chuckles, holding out his bag.

"...we need to run."
Mono whispers.

I don't respond, i just...stare, i stare at the hunter like im paralyzed. Mono grabs my shoulder and starts to pull me somewhere, from the corner of my eye, i see the hunter hold out his hammer.

"WE NEED TO RU-"