adult yandere!Ghost x reader #3|my heart cant beat unless you tell me it can

My other me hid my fucking phone and i couldn't find it. Its been so fucking long and other me hid it under my fucking mattress.

Edit: turns out that is a psychotic disorder, i am now under quite a few meds...well fuck.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The basement is cold, but at least not dark...the lights stayed on. Nobody's come through the door for at least an hour, maybe just ten minutes, time feels weird when You're sitting in silence. it feels like forever since I've moved, my muscles ache and my wrists are still in pain from my hysterical jerking around i did to undo the tape.

...Ghost is up those stairs, i don't know how close his bedroom is from the door out, and i don't know what i could do if i was caught...the scissors are a last resort, because if i hit something that won't kill him quickly, he'll take me down with him...i need to make sure i don't use them unless I'm sure he'll die from it.

"...you wouldn't happen to be sitting on the top of the stairs, would you?"
I ask, staring...nobody answers. Great, no ghost hiding...at least no awake ghost.

Nows the time to go...i need to escape before he cuts me down like the rest of his poor victims...im afraid of where he may be, but i can't just stay down here and wait for him to change his mind and set me free...i need to act, or im not gonna live to tomorrow.

"...alright."
I sigh, slipping my hand out of the taped arm of the chair. I undo the other one and stand up...my legs feel like stone, fuck...im gonna feel this for weeks.

With the first few steps away from the chair, i feel like I've taken a million steps...my entire body feels so relaxed, yet so tense, I'm so close to leaving the basement, and so far from leaving the house...baby steps from A to B, im at A...and i need to not die on my way to B.

"Let's...do this."
I say, assuring myself of victory...freedom is waiting, and a less-insane near death experience that may happen tomorrow, but I'd rather nearly die from a monster from the city than the one that's tied me down here.

The cold concrete below me make my feet hurt even worse than the pins and needles, but i continue to make my way to the stairs. Once im at the old looking stairway, i stare up at the door...its dark up there, he must've shut the lights off...so he can shut them off, but he left the basement lights on, why? He said he can lose power...why leave the lights on down here?

"Ghost...? Hey...ghost...!"
I whisper, testing the waters...i don't wanna go up there if he's standing up there, the livingroom is right beside the door, if he's on the couch, i would be fucked the second i open the basement door.

Nobody answers, giving me a green light to at least leave the basement....once im up there, the real stressful stuff starts, tiptoeing on the creaky wood, and trying to actually open the door...im sure he would've locked it, how else would he still have the things he has? He's got to be locking people out, or he'd be robbed of all this.

"Alright...stay asleep, that's fine."
I mutter, taking a step up the stairway.

The wood creaks under me, making me go slower and slower...i hope he doesn't hear this, there would be no way he'd understand me doing this, I'd be killed on the spot.

When im up the stairs, i turn the knob of the metal door, silently hoping to everything i can think of that he's not waiting up there...with sheer luck, the door opens with a quiet creak and reveals...nothing. Even in the darkness, i can't see Ghost anywhere, his tall figure isn't looming anywhere...he must really be asleep.

"Phew..."
I sigh, stepping into the livingroom and slowly closing the metal door behind me, somehow, the metal is more silent than the wooden stairs.