you scare them/they scare you

Requested by BrainDeadWeeb!!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She would 100% be the type to unknowingly scare you, her silence would make her a natural michael myers, just....watch where she goes, you'll have a heart attack if you dont.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd be the first one to scare him, then he'd scare you...it would turn into a competition of who can scare their partner the most, your relationship with him will never be bland.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wouldn't dare scare you, but...youd probably accidentally scare him at least once, it'd be worth Seven pouting for the rest of the day once you see him screech and jump really high.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This bag bastard would scare you for the hell of it, jumping out from where hes hiding or just turning a corner and screaming 'BOO', please hit this asshole of a man, maybe it'll give him common sense.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She might scare you once or twice, but you'd be the one to scare her constantly, she'd think of it as a funny prank, but scare her when shes having a bad day and you'll have to run for your life.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[HELP IM STARTING TO SIMP FOR A HOT VERSION OF THIS FUCKING DOCTOR--]

Hes too busy to scare you, And you should probably never scare him, one wrong move and you're both trying to escape from a rogue patient that wants your kneecaps.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He still has some inner child in him, so he'd probably like to scare you if he feels stressed or bored, but will immediately regret it if you scare him back, believe it or not hes easily scared by certain people.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please dont, she deals with the porcelain kids all day, she cant withstand another person scaring her...shed probably scream and her head would just fly into the air.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Considering hes blind, hes not that effected by you jumping out of places, and if you just start screaming he'll turn back to see if you're alright and accidentally bitch-slap you in the face...scaring is dangerous with him.