stealing a kiss from them. [plus the doctor fanart!]

I looked around for the person who commented this request but i couldn't find them, if they comment on this then I'll edit it and tag them. ^^

Also, the doctor fanart will be at the very end of this scenario! It may be kinda bad because i have never actually tried to make fanart, and ive only been trying to practice drawing for a few weeks, but hopefully its not completely bad. ^^;

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This, this is how you break a six, she is so used to acting emotionless that the second theres a burst of emotion, she goes into override, its actually funny to see, because shes just standing somewhere with a really shocked expression.

"....oh no.."

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loves it, loves everything about it, if you steal a kiss from him he'll get a big smile and try to steal one from you too, it's almost too wholesome, if you run after then hes just gonna chase you down to steal kisses.

"Huh? Hey! Get back here! Waaarr!!"

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven.exe has stopped working, he will just hold his head and try to stop being a steaming tomato boy.

"Wh-...i-i...what??"

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Im just putting a permanent 18+ language warning on him now, you have been warned.]

He is confused as hell on whether you're trying to get fucked or get cuddled, so he'll compromise and give you both!

"Hm? Ah! Why'd you do that? Oh wait....alright on the bed-"

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd expect her to do her regular mom thing right? N o. Shell grab your arm and pull you back to her, before grinning like an overconfident person and kissing you back.

"You thought you could get away with stealing something darling? No...i think i should even the score."

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wont even notice you're sneaking into his operation room, so when you kiss him and run off, he has no idea you were there...hes pretty damn confused.

"...what the hell??"

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I loved writing this part-]

Turns over with a mischievous grin and captures you in a hug, kissing all over your face and laughing.

"Aha! Cant run from me! Now...revenge!!"

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Curious of why you thought kissing her in her classroom was a good idea, she cant act on it or the students would try to hit the both of you, so she just looks at you with an unamused expression.

"...these are the times i wish i could give adults detention."

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiles and cheers silently, his s/o kissed him! Today is a great day! Even if you kiss him daily hes always gonna be happy about it.

"Yay! I was a little sad, but you made me happy again, thank you..!"

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't understand, she'll look at you with her head tilted like a confused dog, waiting for you to explain what the hell you did.

"...eh? What'd you do??"

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Went into the wiki for the bullies to find if any of them had names...one of the names on there was 'crackheads'...i love my life.]

Kiss one and the others will be mad, they'll retaliate by calling the other names or just picking on them in general, they dont care though, they're pretty confident after the kiss.

"(Y/n) and Benny sitting in a tree--"

[This ones Benny-]-->"F-u-c-k-i-n-g!"

"What?!"

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy about it, shes happy you gave her affection, whether it was to embarrass her or something else, she is now a happy smol.

"Awe! I love you too!"

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiss one and the other will throw a tantrum, kiss both and they'll both try to compete to see who you love the most, no matter what you do they'll always find an excuse to throw stuff.

"They love me!"

"No, they love me!!"

"Cant i just love both of you?"

"Yeah but...who do you love the most?"

"Its mE-"

"*disappointed reader sigh*"

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glares at you and pretends to have hated it, but she'll secretly love it and hope you do it again..shell never say it though.

"Ew! I hate it! *...do it again, DO IT AGAIN.*"

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you kiss one, the others would ask if they can have a kiss too, if you say no they'll probably be sad, although the first one you kissed would be really happy.

"Can i have a kiss next..?"

"Me too please...!"

"I second that...i'd really like one..!

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Practically jumps where hes standing and grins like a psychopath, cheering loudly with his arms up.

"YESS!! HAHAHA!!"

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has a mini heart attack when you do it, but then switches to yandere and just smiles softly, holding your hand a little too tight.

"Thank you....i-i'd love it if you'd do that again, but...dont do that to anyone else, okay? Its just for me...only me."

-------

I know its poorly made but considering i could only draw stick figures or really shitty scribbles, I'm still proud of this. ^^

Edit: I DIDNT EXPECT YOU ALL TO LIKE IT I DUNNO WHAT TO DO, AUTHOR-KUN E.X.E HAS BEEN B R O K E N ;w;