their s/o getting stuck somewhere.

Requested by Bun_BunBunny207!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...a fridge, you got stuck in the top part of a fridge, and now six had to find a way to get you out, at first she tried to simply climb, then she started climbing other things to try reaching you, once she does, she refuses to let you anywhere without her supervision.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had to hold off laughing when he found out you got stuck in a high-up cabinet, you had to 'ask nicely' for him to come get you...unfortunately he was just as smol as you, so he'd have to find a way, not gonna lie he's probably gonna try a leap of faith and fall on his face...a few times.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worried sick when he cant find you, and even more worried when he sees you on a shelf, he'll try to climb things to reach you, if that doesn't worl, he'll ask you to jump and he'll catch you, he'll probably end up falling when you jump down into his arms, but hes fine with it, he likes knowing you trust him.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is....odd, you got stuck in his shed and somehow got locked in, none of you know where the key is and it was getting cold, honestly hes amazed you even got into the situation, if he gets too worried, he'll break the door down and grab your hand gently, telling you that its time to sleep and you two can go hunting in the morning.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How the hell did you manage to get stuck in a godamn vent?! Pretty curious on how you even got there, but too worried to ask at the moment, she'll get the janitor to bring tools over, worst case scenario they tear the wall to get you out, she'll definitely have questions once you're out.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intrigued on how you got stuck im the furnace, but worried to death about the chance of the lever dropping and his lover going down in flames, he'll work hard to try and open the door to it, but it got stuck really bad, when he finally gets it open, you smell like ashes and he tells you to go shower...still pretty intrigued on why you were in there, or how the door got jammed.