if you had a tail

Two requests in one scenario!!

Scenario requested by 567rose765!

New character, the tall man, requested by ACIERAY!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confused to the point of interest, she'll walk up to you and grab it, only for you to yelp and tell her to stop grabbing your tail...she's never gonna listen though.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New thing to pet! If hes scared hell grab your tail, and if hes tired hell find you and pet your tail until he falls asleep, honestly he loves the tail.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...tail? He'll watch it move around and fluff up, thinking its funny, sometimes he'll try to pin it down, but it moves to the other side, so he tries again, and it goes to the other side, so on and so on, he thinks its a way to relax.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preeetty, he'll pet your tail and run his pointer finger up it, liking your reactions, if hes pissed about hunting stuff, he'll walk in and start petting your tail.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll think its beautiful, admiring when it moves around or points up randomly, some days shell fidget with your tail when shes doing her work, or falls asleep while she was messing with the tail.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fascinated about how you have it, running reflex and blood tests to see how the hell it works, he'll stop if you say you're uncomfortable...would probably pet your tail when hes doing work.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He thinks its cute and gets curious about it, randomly watching you out of the corner of his eye, he'll get a little annoyed if someone pets your tail, and he'll get angry if its against your will, so now you have someone protecting your tail.