yandere mono x reader #2|i want you to need me

Requested by Lilltuss09!!

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, dont touch that button!"
Mono warns me.

"Whats the worst that'll happen?"
I ask.

"...last time you said that, you broke your leg, considering its still broken i thought you'd remember."
Mono says.

"But...that was a monster that broke it!"
I say.

"I don't care, i told you not to do that and it led to you getting hurt, so now you're never allowed to touch those things again...i don't want you to get hurt again."
Mono mumbles, petting my head.

Hes been like this for almost a month now...a monster broke my leg, and hes never let it go that its my fault for not listening, we've gotten into a giant house, and he seems on edge, he wont even leave me for a second...its smothering.

"Im gonna go...look for food."
I mumble.

"Oh no, you're hurt, wait until im done with this and I'll take you there, okay?"
Mono says, i sigh and nod.

I look at his little bag, and from the corner of my eye i see a dirty bottle...with something light orange in it.

"What's that?"
I ask.

"Hm? O-oh! Nothing, just...tree sap!"
Mono stutters, scratching his head with tue arm that has a weird scar on it..i don't know when he got it, but i know it wasn't there a week ago.

I lie down, minding my leg, and start to doze off, todays been a heck off a day...im really tired.

....

....

...

"...so pretty."
I hear, i stir from my sleep, not opening my eyes, but im awake enough to hear whoever's whispering...it sounds like mono, but hes usually asleep by now.

"I feel so happy that this happened, this opportunity to...keep you....and now i can, i just have to.."
He stops, then i feel something on my leg, like a cold shiver, whoever it is is rubbing something on my hurt leg.

After a second of him stopping, a flaming pain runs up and down my leg, i wince and raise up, screaming in pain, it feels like when i broke it all over again.

I look over to my side, and monos sitting there, his eyes staring at me from the holes on his bag.

"MONO, WHATS HAPPENING?!"
I yell, gripping my bleeding leg, it feels like its sizzling.

"...you're hurt."
He mumbles, i look at his arms, hes holding cloth...and that orange jar.

"W-what...? Did you do this??"
I ask, he doesnt answer.

"DID YOU DO THIS TO MY LEG?!"
I yell.

"...maybe."
He says.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!"
I scream, he slams his hands on either side of the wall behind me.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY!"
Mono yells.

"W-what?!"
I stutter.

"You're getting better, and when you're all better you're gonna leave me!! This was the only way to keep you!"
Mono says.

"What?! No! I'd never leave you mono!"
I say.

"LIAR! you would leave me alone!! This was all i could do to keep you here with me!"
Mono mumbles, his voice cracking.

"...mono..what did you do to my leg?"
I ask, he doesnt respond.

"What did you do...?? MONO!"
I say, raising my voice, he throws the orange jar at me, it misses me and hits the wall next to me, but i doesn't break.

"I-i found chemicals in the outer hospital area a few weeks ago, and it burned my hand when i opened it, so i took it....a-and I've been rubbing them in your wounds at night...so you would stay hurt.."
Mono explains, i can hear sorrow in his voice.

"The reason I've never started healing...is because you've been chemically sabotaging my body?"
I mumble, he nods and looks down.

"You've...been poisoning me.."
I whisper.

"Out of love..."
He says.

"POISON LOVE IS STILL POISON!!"
I snap..i could've been better, but he's been purposely sabotaging my leg.

"AND ITS STILL LOVE! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE LIVING, IM NOT GOING TO TAKE A RISK OF YOU LEAVING ME!!"
Mono snaps back.

"What would've happened if i never woke up...?!"
I ask.

"ID NEVER STOP, BECAUSE YOU BELONG WITH ME! AND I WOULD KILL AND DIE TO MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT! I DON'T CARE IF IT HURTS YOU!!"
Mono yells...he wouldn't have stopped? He was planning on permanently injuring me for life...just because he was insecure.

"You know what mono...i wouldn't have left you, i wouldn't have dreamt of it, but now...after this...im going to escape from you."
I growl.

"...what?"
Mono mumbles.

"Im going to ESCAPE. You want to hurt me, to cage me up as some sick pet, and if leaving is the only way to live normally...i will escape, and i will run so far that you will never find me."
I hiss, mono stays silent, he takes off his bag, and his expression shows horror and sadness.

"...i cant let you leave...im so sorry."
Mono whispers, before i can say anything, he hits me over the head with the orange jar.

...that orange jar is nothing but bad.