if someone hurt you.

Requested by dionnn___!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looks at them with a cold, dead stare, before sprinting ninja sprinting towards them, ready to cause a murder right then and there, grab her before she guts somebody in front of you.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teddy bear has had enough, he will end up yelling curses and insults at them, then just walking off with you, first time mono has done this and its absolutely terrifying, but at least he cares enough to defend you.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll just kiss your forehead and walk over to them, smiling a little before uppercutting their fucking jaw, then he Just gently grabs your hand and starts walking away with you....Seven has a dark side.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hes getting his gun, Please either drag him away or cover your ears from the sound, like I've said, this man will smush God for you, humans are no problem.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wont hurt them physically, but holy fuck are they hurt mentally.

"I think i see why you've hurt my Lover, you're a lowlife scum of this world and try to dignify yourself by leaving memories of pain onto others, and while it works, you cant stand to look at yourself in the mirror anymore, so you harass others to forget the everlasting painful reminder that in less than a week after you die nobody will remember you in any way.  am i right?"

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will look at you and tell you nicely to walk home, and that he'll meet you there soon, next day you see him disfiguring a 'patient' of his, you've never seen it before then and it looks strangely like the person who hurt you...and There's blood seeping from it-

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will gasp and slap them back, before walking off with you, oddly simple, pain for pain, now you two will eat nuggies back at home.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neck go z o o m, you shall never see them again.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouldn't purposefully hurt a fly, but if you call his name when his back's turned to that person, he'll accidentally smack them in the face, so you have a voice activated weapon that also watches TV with you.