if you adopted a random kid.

Requested by Bi_frog100!!

Still haven't slept correctly, had a small nap but woke up half an hour later with the worst headache in the world, now im starting to hear shit.

...a potato flew around my room befor-

[Set in the adult AU for obvious reasons]

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...she will teach the child all the wrong things, the kids gonna know death glares before they know what a zebra is.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not only is he a simp, he is also an amazing dad. He raises the sweetest and kindest little kid the city has ever known, Honestly the kid is gonna grow up to be an absolute simp too...like dad like kid-

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd think his shy personality would rub off on the kid, but somehow its his toxic side that gets to them, the kid has the scariest angry look and pins birds down and cuts their wings so they don't leave them...an absolute psychopath raised by an absolute yandere. Great.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not as bad of a dad as you'd think, his horny and his maturity kinda separate around the kid, so he's actually a pretty good adult...although there's some times where those two things mix back together and he makes a shit ton of dirty jokes while the kid is there....he sleeps on the couch those days, the couch is his horny jail.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes such a gentle and caring Mother, teaching the kid all sorts of things and Giving them so many opportunities in life, the kid grows up to be such a smart and gentle child, and probably grows up to be the successor to the Maw as well.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's always been fascinated at kids, so small and so angry. He will try to teach the kid his 'doctor' stuff, meaning he gives the kid a fucking scalpel and sets them loose among the poor rogue patients...your kid is gonna be really desensitized to Violence by the time they're old enough to shoot, be careful.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HE IS THE BEST FATHER. He gives them everything he wishes he had while growing up. Food, clean clothing, love...and free to have choices in their life. He loves them unconditionally and would bitch slap people for them.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have to constantly remind her not to treat the kid like a student, less they act like one. She eventually gets the fact that they're not those chaotic crackheads and begins to separate her work from her parenthood, the kid grows up to be a stern, but kind kid, who speaks their mouth and takes no shit from anybody.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He loves them the second he hears their voice, he tries his best to teach them what he can, the kid might actually grow up to be one of the smartest kids, i can see him teaching them Braille and the two of them leaving braille notes to each other.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She isn't the best, but shes decent, it takes her until the kid is walking to actually start realizing just how fragile they are, then all you ever see is Mother hen looming over the poor kid, that kid isn't gonna know how falling out of a tree feels because shes gonna drag the kid away from the damn trees.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....dozens of chaotic beings helping you raise a small, frail baby? Its..not as bad as you'd think. They're actually unbelievably protective and loving of the kid, they all have different ways of showing it, like teaching the kid to kick ass or just giving the kid some food from their lunch, but you just know if somebody hit that kid, they'd be dead in under an hour.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A spoiled toddler, that's what they will be. This woman absolutely adores babies, so having one she can raise is her favorite thing in the world. That kid is going to be one of the most spoiled, happy kids in the entire world.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three people with completely different personalities raising a small, impressionable kid...this will end badly. One teaches the kid to never hurt others, and he does it well...before the other teaches the kid that how to slip laxatives and horse stool softeners into food, now the Maw smells horrible and its up to you to keep one twin from fighting the other.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO. They will have no filter in what they teach the kid, that poor small thing will know how to effectively stab an artery before they turn ten, TEN. AND THEY'RE SURE AS HELL GONNA USE THAT KNOWLEDGE. KEEP CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEM.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That kids first word is gonna be a curse word. He has no shame in teaching the kid a lot of scary and violent stuff, the kid is like him in so many ways, they are violent, sociopathic, and laugh like Light Yagami had a kid with a Hyena....its a family of very strange people.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He teaches them some wholesomely horrible things. How to charm people, how to make people trust you....how to manipulate, and eventually with the setting They're in, the kid thinks manipulative and obsessive relationships are completely normal and welcomed...like Dad like Kid, you've doomed that kids future Lover.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is the dad that has some pretty good jokes. The kid is gonna have a lot of laughter, jokes, and joy in their life, the kid is actually really nice, but snarky, but they're a really fun person to be around. Ghost raises some damn good kids.

Pigtail girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes somehow relaxed and paranoid at the very same time, relaxing with the kid on good days, and keeping the kid away from anything and everything on bad days, she has a strange way of parenting and the kid picks up on that through their life, so the kid is chill and laid-back, but a single amount of stress can send them into a paranoia problem like their mom.