they find you crying

Requested by PrettyPansexualPal!

I've been reading hunter theories and now im s a d ;-;

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walks over and pats your head, her way of calming you down, once you stop, she'll ask you why you're crying.

if its because of a person, d e a t h.

if an object, she'll break whatever it is into pieces.

If a bad memory, she'll just say a bunch of memories you have with her to replace the bad memory.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulls you into the mono death grip and lets you cry it out, then he'll ask why you're so sad.

if its because of a person, he'll Teddy bear hug you and keep them away

if an object, hell try to make it better by drawing on it or telling jokes about it.

If a bad memory, he'll just try to cheer you up whenever you feel sad about it again.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He might cry with you ngl, crying with someone is less lonely than crying by yourself, he'll cry with you until you're calm enough to tell him whats wrong.

if its because of a person, his inner yandere self will want murder towards them.

if an object, he'll walk somewhere and hide it away.

if a bad memory, he'll just comfort you whenever you  think about it.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best with emotions due to isolation for his entire life, but if you want to talk, he'll listen and try to understand why you're so sad.

If its from a person...he might shoot them.

if an object...he might shoot it too.

if its a bad memory he'll try to find a way to shoot the damn thing, his thought process is shooting makes it go away, and it being gone makes you happy, so hes being sweet in a way.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will make a cup of teas/cocoas and let you talk about what's wrong, shes more than happy to fix whatever's made her lover cry,.

if its a person, she'll be an absolute nightmare towards them.

if an object she will still be an absolute nightmare to and/or around it.

if a bad memory, she'll make tea/cocoa and talk to you about it every time it comes back and makes you sad.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will offer an ear [not a prosthetic one-] and listen to your problems.

if its because of a person, they will have a really bad day with the patients

if an object, he'll discard it somewhere.

if a bad memory, he'll just talk you through feeling less sad.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knows a lot about sadness and depression from his decades of being stuck in the tower, so he'll gladly try to make you feel better.

if its a person, he'll just glare at them and give them a silent treatment

if an object, he'll still probably pout around it....and probably throw it when you're not looking.

if a bad memory, he'll share his own bad memories to make you feel less alone.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes dealt with a lot of sad students, so shes more than willing to listen and help you with the sad.

If its cause of a person, she'll find them and lecture them for like, three hours.

If its an object, she'll just lock it in an area and makes sure you cant get to it anymore.

If its a bad memory, she'll get her most well-behaved Students and let you all play in the yard.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He walks over and hears you crying, and will immediately walk over and hug you until you stop crying and explain what's wrong.

If its cause of a person, he'll just try to make sure that person isn't around you any more, either by telling the Lady or by just making sure you're not in the same room as them.

If its an object, he'll ask you to explain why, and then probably hide it away somewhere in the maw.

If its a bad memory, he'll hug you whenever you tell him that you're having a bad memory flashback again.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She doesn't get sadness much, but she knows that sadness isn't good, so she just stays by your side and holds your hand until you're a little less shakey.

If its a person, she'll try to slap them whenever they're around you.

If its an object, she'll just throw it against a wall and hope it breaks, if its a doll or something unbreakable by hitting against a wall, she'll tell you to hit it whenever you're sad.

If its a bad memory, she'll hug you tightly and rock you along with her whenever you remember it.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few of them gather around you and ask whats wrong, if you dont immediately answer, 3 or 4 will try to hug you, and the others will just repeat the question over and over again.

If its a person, they'll fuck with their head and probably accidentally kill them...accidentally.

If an object, they'll all throw it around and hit it until it eventually tears or breaks into pieces, then they'll just laugh, no more sad (y/n)!

If a bad memory, they'll ask you to help prank other bullies whenever they know you're remembering it, that way they get to be assholes and you can forget it for at least a little longer.

The Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offers you some tea and waits for you to stop crying, she'll by your side until you do, then she'll ask you what's wrong.

If its cause of a person, she'll order the butler to hurt them...badly.

If its an object, she'll make a trip with you and throw it into the ocean.

If its a bad memory, she'll be determined to make you remember the good ones, so she takes you to beautiful places and plays games with you, so you dont feel bad anymore.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They always make soup for you when they're sad, so they run off to make some, when they come back, they have soup and hugs.

If its cause of a person, they'll lock them somewhere until they promise to stop making you sad, odd, but effective.

If its an object, they'll just ask you if they can throw it somewhere, if agreed, they'll chuck it somewhere forgotten, if you say no, they'll just hate the object.

If its a bad memory, they'll tell you about bad stuff they've dealt with, so you feel less sad knowing the three of you can help each other feel less bad.