they find out you're evil

Requested by...i cant find who wanted this scenario, im sorry. ;-;

New character requested by Bun_BunBunny207!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will back away from you, eyeing you to see if you're about to grab her, if you try to reach out for her hand, she'll jolt back, if you wanna go back to your normal relationship, you're gonna have to show her you wont try to kill her.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will immediately ask if you have plans to kill him, if you say no he'll immediately relax, saying then he still loves you just the same...i cant tell if this is wholesome or strange.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fear, absolute fear, he'll just keep his distance for a bit, but he still loves the hell out of you, so basically hes torn between running or hugging you and possibly dying.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gives zero fucks, just don't kill him and you're good, honestly if you're the type of evil to go over and just murder someone, he'll probably find it odly hot...hes an odd person.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will have some concerns, but overall shes fine with it, if anything she'll have a new bodyguard who's not afraid to punch someone in the throat, so she probably got a good deal when she got you.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey, people call me evil too!', doesnt really care, its not brought up that much, but you probably help him with his patients now, so now you have a job.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kind of emotionless about it, he's been called evil for his entire life, so he doesn't mind having a lover that people call evil too, you can be evil together! ...he'll probably hit people if they yell at you and call you evil thought.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't understand what Evil means, to him your his s/o, thats it, nothing will change between you two, and he'll probably not even bring it up again, he doesnt care what others think, because he thinks you're amazing.