pranks with them!

I don't remember if this was requested or not, if you requested this then comment and I'll edit this and tag you!

HAHAHAA IM BACK

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...never ask her to prank people with you, she goes extremely too far and may end up burning them as a 'prank'.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hell yeah! Pranks are awsome with this guy! You two are the little goblins in the pale city that seem to never let people be happy and safe at the same time.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't want to prank people, but he would watch you try, he likes seeing you passionate about things...but don't go too far or he'll get worried.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He already has the people planned, the pranks are brutal and maybe slightly immoral to some terms, you will send people to therapy with these pranks.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She doesn't care for pranks, but she doesn't stop you from doing them, she may find it amusing if she gets sent down to find the 'monster' that put laxatives in the meals.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is both the best and worst person to come to for pranks, he can use his patients like mannequins and scare the ever living shit out of people with them, but if one goes sentient it will end up commiting genocide...still a slight prank, just a bloody one.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y e s, his child side is fucking great at pranks, firework in the toilet, baby powder in the AC, all the cool shit to end someones happiness.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way, nada, she will send you to a random classroom until you promise not to prank people...although if you escape, she'll try to make punishments worse by locking you up...if you escape repeatedly, she'll give up, n e c k is done with your shit.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well he cant to pranks that well, but he's more than glad to listen to how they ended up! He'll sit and listen to your pranks and just smile, he's happy just to hear you happy.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes and no, yes she'll do them, but you should never let her, she'll do pranks like replacing peoples coco powder with fucking tannerite. [Look that word up, i live in an area where this is used a lot and its fucking a w e s o m e]

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hell yes they will, they'll send people to therapy with their creepy pranks...either therapy or a hospital....or morgue, its really a russian roulette of what'll happen.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small pranks like taking someones snacks when they look away is on the table, but shes a classy woman, she isn't big on pranking.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One is all for it, one would rather stay behind....the guests had food poisoning all night from your little 'frog in the soup' prank, the chef you pranked them with was just snickering along with you when the other chef was pissed.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO, lives will be ruined and souls will be taken, never prank with this god of destruction!!

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some may be all for it, but most would rather read books and relax, although the ones that are for it are chaotic when it comes to pranks.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...you say pranks, but he hears arson. So either try to make him understand no arson or...arson, really your only two choices with him when it comes to that.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He would convince you to prank your friends, he'd have secret pranks already hidden that you two would set off...little did you know the pranks were things like cement bricks and fucking kitchen knives, little shit didn't wanna prank them, he wanted to end other people in your life.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's pretty much all for it, you two sneaking around and dropping water or blunt objects onto viewers heads or silently stealing all the pens on the teachers desk is an amazing way to pass the time...plus he loves the mischievous smile you have when you two prank people, so he's always up for it.