even more random headcanons!

Requested by the stressed possum that lives deep inside me...he is not happy rn. *-*

Update on the sister problem! I have figured out how to sort this out, so hopefully there will be no problems anymore...hopefully! ^^

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-she has a phobia of raw meat, shes eaten some gross stuff and seen what its made of...she doesn't like it anymore.

-her favorite color is blue, she finds it calming.

-shes asked you at least once to help her clean the dirt out of her hair.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-if he gets really happy he'll start shaking his hands and bouncing.

-he loves puppies, he saw one playing in the rain and immediately fell in love, her name is scrappy the stray and he wont stop feeding her, so now you have a puppy.

-his favorite color is green, since that bright color is so rare, he always feels happy when he sees it.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-has small nervous tics, like fidgeting with his hands or jerking his head around, its not that noticeable....until he starts freaking out.

-his favorite color is probably light blue, since the sky is his favorite thing to see, the color would be his favorite.

-he once tried to flirt with you, it ended in him accidentally leaning on nothing and falling in the water.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-He has a tendency to get too personal, like sharing stuff he shouldn't or get pissy when he doesn't know everything, but its only because he genuinely fears being left alone, so he tries to keep you in every way he can.

-his favorite color is orange, he doesn't really have a reason, he just likes it.

-you and him feed the crows, they heard him cussing about random shit...he didn't realize they mimic, now your yard is full of cussing crows, walk into the woods and you'll probably hear a feint 'FUCK' in the trees.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-her parrot likes to follow her, she treats it like her child and spoils it, so you will probably see the two around the maw, the bird sitting on her shoulder as she explains her duties to it.

-she likes the color red, like a bloody dark one, she thinks of it as a majestic royal color.

-she speaks to her dolls when You're not around, planning romantic things while You're off helping [or poisoning] the guests.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-he tried to teach a patient how to speak once, he was mortified when the patient just kept repeating 'genocide'.

-his favorite color is pink...yes it may sound a bit odd, but he likes it because he remembers always having a pink teddy plush as a child, it was it prized possession and therapy plush.

-he likes to try making medicine when You're sick, but he stopped after the cold medicine turned your skin yellow.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-you're his emotional support human, he will randomly hug you or grab your hand When he's stressed, he relies on you to keep him sane.

-his favorite color is dark green, hes seen trees at night, and the color is beautiful.