yandere!mono x reader|i want you to need me..

Requested by Nekichu_UwU!

Im really sorry if its bad, my sickness is getting a little worse every day, i woke up and could barely breath. ;-;

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mono, if i had to explain him in one word...itd be 'overprotective'.

He wont ever let me off by myself, or touch anything before he touches it! Its like im a baby again, and no matter how hard i try to convince him that im fine, he refuses to let me do my own thing!

I get it that when we first met, i needed him a lot, but that was because i was raised outside the city, i was cut off from food most of the time and had no idea what other people were...then mono came and took me with him, he taught me what to do and what not to, he helped me whenever i was stuck...it was a pretty exciting life after i came here.

I'll admit i would've died without him, but now im fine, i can go and do whatever! And its not like I'll leave him...he knows that, right?

"Ah, dont touch that lever! It could be dangerous!!"
Mono yells, pulling me against his waist and away from the lever.

"Mono, we're locked in a shower room, this is probably the lever to unlock it."
I say.

"But it could be something bad, and im not risking you leav-...getting hurt, not risking you getting hurt."
Mono says, squeezing my figure tighter, i can feel his breath on my neck since he dropped his bag in the room we were just in.

"Mono, im fine, i can protect myself."
I say with a smile, his expression turns into a sad and dark one as he slowly lets go of me, stepping back.

"I...yeah, i know, b-but what if...nevermind."
Mono mumbles.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been pretty gloomy lately."
I say.

"Yeah, im great, juuuust great..."
Mono says, walking off to another part of the room, i shouldn't bother him, he might need some alone time.

...maybe i can have some alone time with that Lever.

Mono POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)...."
I whisper, curled up in a different room, i just walked off and found it, i wanted to shout for (y/n), to get them in here and escape, but...i just cant right now.

They're getting so independent, when i first met them, they were so fragile and hungry, they needed me...and i immediately needed them, now they dont need me to save them from the monsters or help them when they're scared, they're so brave...

...but I'm still so obsessed with them, they're still my only thoughts and the name i know better than any other words, the person i can rely on to keep me sane and happy, no matter what, but....they've gotten over their needs towards me, they dont need me...

"Its only a matter of time...you're getting so strong, you'll leave me behind and I'll be walking in this grey world alone.."
I mumble.

I don't want them to leave, never ever, i want them to hold me and tell me that they love me, that they'll never leave me, that they need me just like i need them...i want them to be mine forever.

"AAAAAAHH!!"
A shrill scream echoes in, it only takes seconds until i realize who it is.

"(Y/N)!"
I yell, getting up and sprinting into the room i left from.

When i make it, there's no sign of them, just an open door...that Lever.

"No...no no no NO!!"
I scream, dropping on my knees and hitting the floor harshly.

They're gone, i left them for only a second...and they're gone, i failed my only job by getting emotional..

"(Y/NNNNN)!!!"
I scream, punching the floor repeatedly, my fists hurt, but my head hurts more...it feels like some kind of withdrawal.

Something took them from me....and that thing is going to pay, I'll get them back and walk out of here with them in my arms, and I'll never leave them alone again, i promise to myself and the world that I'll save them..

"....just stay there, im coming to get you...!"
I mumble grabbing my bag and putting back on before running out the door.

Running through the halls makes me feel sick, i can hear their voice, when we'd run in the halls of the school or hospital, they'd try to race me and make me feel happy, they'd smile and laugh..i cant wait to see that amazing smile again.

Turning a corner, i see them, but..theyre on the floor, and theres blood underneath them, oh god...please no...

"(Y-y/n)...!"
I mumble, running to them and raising their head to my shoulder, their leg has a large bite mark, thats what's bleeding...its bleeding a lot.

"I...i got dragged out..i kept hitting it until it let me go...we need to leave."
(Y/n) asks, trying to stand up, before falling back down with a wince and tears in their eyes.

"Your leg, its really hurt..."
I mumble, putting my hand on their cheek.

"But we have to get out of here..!"
(Y/n) says, i get an idea and put my hands on either side of them, lifting them up bridal-style.

"Don't worry, i can help you, like when we first met...!"
I say, they just nod.

We walk out of the door from the apartment with them in my arms, and i cant help but smile to myself.

They need me again...they're dependant on me to go on, just like i am for them..! A-and if their leg slowly heals, I'll just.....break it in their sleep! It's all for their safety, they're only safe when they're with me...they need me...

"(Y/n)..c..can i do something?"
I ask.

"Sure, what?"
They ask.

I lift up my bag and slowly get close to their face, gently attaching my lips to their own, i slowly push closer, trying to keep it going as long as i can, it feels like everything is so much more happy and colorful now..! Unfortunately, oxygen is a thing, so i have to pull away from them soon.

"I...i liked that."
They mumble, my stomach feels like fireworks when they say that.

"Me too...so much..."
I say, if only they knew how far I'd go for them, I'd wipe out anyone who hurts them like this...

And if i ever see who did this to my Love, I'll make sure they feel exactly how i felt when i saw them on the floor...i hope that monster screams in pain.