if you carry them 'princess style'

GUESS WHO GOT COVID AGAIN, AND GUESS WHO COUGHED UP B L O O D

...im starting to think somebody has hexed me-

Requested by chirimoya_con_caca1!

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's at first gonna ask how you can carry him, after that he'll just be very excited to see how strong you are, he has done the same to you at least once, its fun on both ends, he likes being carried, its a little routine of one of you being the manly person and trying to carry the other across the city.

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No words, no brain functions, just a blank face and an hour long of processing this. She may end up fully realizing the scenario and asking you why you've done this. No answer you could give can make her satisfied about why you randomly picked her up and carried her across town.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red faced boy, poor little guy can't ever catch a break. You're not gonna see him for a little while, he's gonna feel embarrassed about being carried like a bride, after he emerges from his hiding spot, a word will not be said from either of you, its known from the atmosphere after he comes back that he's gonna hide again if its brought up.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's freaking the fuck out, he can't cope with it, he's starting and pausing in his sentences, trying to ask why the hell you are carrying him like this in the forest, after a day or so after this, he will try to prove he's a manly man by doing the same to you randomly, but he will most likely drop you and just slowly back away in embarrassment...only to do it again later.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She legitimately enjoys it, she feels graceful and adored, she will never put up an opportunity unless shes doing important work, the feeling of being weightless and embraced at the same time is just amazing.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How, why, and once again, how? He's a pretty big guy, so being picked up is stressful, what if you get squished?? Or what if you DIE??? Too many possibilities, he will scurry away the very second you try it.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's torn between grinning because of the determination you have and freaking out because of you lifting him up like you're gonna make the man your male-wife. He'll eventually settle on both mixed together; laughing and asking you if you're gonna drop him soon, if you legitimately drop him, he's gonna act really dramatic and betrayed until you hug him and say sorry...then he will not let you leave the hug. It was his plan all along.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She will smack you in the face with her fucking ruler, she's not meant to be picked up, she will not be picked up.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't understand why, but he's happy you're happy, so he doesn't say anything against it, although sometimes its uncomfortable, he likes hearing you laugh when you do it.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As long as you can book it down the hall if something shows up, she won't object to you being a weird person and carrying her. One noise from another room and she's hopped out of your arms and is now dragging you around.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It depends on whichever one you decide to pick up, some may try to immediately 404 you from existence, others are unbelievably amused and act like idiots and joke around with you about it, Benny is somehow neither, if you pick him up, he will flick your forehead and wait until you're too annoyed to be near him...then he wins.

[I am fighting the urge to make Benny his own scenario in these instead of mixing him with the other bullies]

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'll giggle uncontrollably and kick her legs around, she feels unbelievably loved when you do it, so she acts so giddy and excited when you do it.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both of them are just surprised you can and want to pick them up, although the similarity of reaction ends there, one gets in on the gremlin energy and tries to convince you to help them pick up their brother and carry him around until he gets mad, and the other will ask you to put him down before you pull a muscle.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They will slap you across the face the second you try to lift them.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The king of chaos loves this, he'll get an idea and get you in on it immediately, next thing you know he's on your back throwing rocks at children and TV's, you're a part of his murder spree now.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stares. He has too many thoughts in his head, too much panic, he just stares at you with a blank face. Eventually you'll have to put him down, but when you try he's gonna try to pick you up, he may not put you down for a long amount of time.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laughs and struggles to get out of your grip, once he does, you two immediately become locked in a game of catching ghost, he runs like hell and laughs all over the city, its the best day ever and ghost will remember it forever.

Pigtail girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes gonna mentally die for a second, she can't comprehend the lack of her on the ground and starts pinning it to her time in the hospital, her being dragged around by that ceiling monster. she's gonna panic in a matter of minutes if you don't put her down. She likes affection, but she is not being picked up ever again.