they dream of your death.

P=platonic

R=romanced

Me, watching a cartoon series from my childhood: :D

Its happy tree friends: '-'

[Whoever gets what that is, i pity you, we shall cry together. ;-;]

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P:She jumps up with a murder stance, looking all over the room, when her eyes land on you, she'll relax, falling back asleep.

R: she'll rise up and gasp for air, clutching where you're sleeping, once shes sure you're okay, she'll fall asleep with a hand around your waist.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: he rises up to catch his breath, before lying back down and assuring himself that you're fine, he goes to sleep with worries in the back of his head.

R: he'll get up and immediately look for you, placing kisses all over your face until you wake up, when you do, he'll just say he loves you and pulls you to his side.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: he gasps and clutches where his heart is, trying to calm down his racing Thoughts, when he feels like hes better, he'll lay back down.

R: he opens his eyes and wraps his arms around you, putting his head on your neck and hugging you tightly, he falls asleep to the sound of your heart.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: he stirs from his sleep and looks around, once he sees you, he'll hum and fall back asleep.

R: he'll put a hand on your cheek and smile, kissing your nose and falling back asleep with you next to him.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: she mumbles something and tiredly looks for you, once she finds you, she goes back to her quarters.

R: she opens her eyes and faces your sleeping figure, running her hand on your cheek and closing her eyes again.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: he quickly sits up and stretches, not that phased by the dream, he walks to your room and glances in to make sure it was a dream, before walking off to do his work.

R: he'll gasp and jolt up from his pillow, quickly searching the bed for your figure, once he finds it, he pulls you close, then falls back asleep with your back against his chest..a few more hours of sleep wont effect his work that badly, right?

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: He just groans and puts the pillow over his head, trying to block out the bad stuff.

R: his abandonment trauma kicks in and he immediately curls up beside wherever he finds you in, mumbling that he loves you.

The Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep, she needs all the naps she can get.

R: Wakes up briefly and makes sure you're still next to her, then falls asleep holding your hand.

Mr. Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P: shouts and asks if you're alright, if you say yes, he'll fall back asleep, if not, he'll keep asking until you wake up.

R: feels the bed for your figure, then pats your head and falls back asleep once hes sure you're okay, he doesn't wanna wake you up