my pride headcannons for them!

This is just my view on them, so please don't take it serious to the point of getting mad!

A pride scenario for pride month! Scenario brought to you by your trans crackhead Author!

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A questionable person, she has some chaotic pansexual in her, i also think she would like she/her and they/them as pronouns used.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A raging bisexual, nobody can tell me otherwise, everything about him just screams it.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A confused little boy, he has genderfluid vibes going on, but sexuality wise he's just an ally.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pansexual mess, he gives trans masc vibes, wearing really baggy clothing and hiding his entire body and face, please hug this man and call him manly, he deserves it.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A total lesbian bae, she/her pronouns and an addiction to tea and painting, she gives off mid evil and cottage core at the very same time.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Straight cis man, but an ally non the less..he may be bi, he probably doesn't know either.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still a full on Bisexual mess, except he traded in his tucked in shirt for abandonment trauma and his bag for a hat.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demisexual and she/her as pronouns, in her class there's either pride or getting thrown out a window.

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Either bisexual or just a really good ally, he accepts everyone...!

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asexual and will roundhouse whoever tries anything, don't mess with her, she has an unbelievable sense of guidance...being to hit anyone she doesn't like.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some are non binary, some are gay, some are lesbian, and some are trans, they're an entire class of rainbow and chaos.

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why but i picture her as trans, she/her pronouns all the way, call her a boy and you d i e.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ones pan and ones bi, both are one goes by he/him and the other likes they\them better, one made a joke that they identify as bread..they were running from guests all day.

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Non binary with anger issues, they identify as a menace to society, and they will never let the world think otherwise.

Shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like the bullies, there's all sorts of pronouns and sexualities all over the place, they accept the people whose families dont accept them, so if you have a homophobic or transphobic family, you will be adopted to their family!

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaotic bisexual with a body count...in both ways, he's just a full on mess in any age or species.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He/him and they/them pronouns, he's asexual as well, and he's the kind of person to get into a knife fight when someone misgenders someone or insults someones sexuality.

Ghost~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bisexual gender fluid idiot that is overly confident that he can fight anything...until he tries to fight a bear, then he sure as hell doesn't think that anymore.