yandere alphabet: seven.

The amount of requests for this absolute monster is amazing.

Been trying to write for this book so damn hard but my hyperfixation on a certain phone moaner and british wall bastard has got me doing spins. [I really hope people understand who these two are-]

-----------------

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Hes a shy guy, his methods for getting affection are usually innocent, although its easy to hear the menace in his voice if you realize just why he want you around him constantly.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Very, he's not too afraid of blood or your view on his sanity, hell, he'd chop his own finger off if it means he has a better chance at you liking him.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Not mocking, although gaslighting is on the table, he somehow finds a way to make you feel guilty about trying to escape his kidnapping, and he has such a way with words, to the point where he's most likely convinced you that You're the reason there's blood on his hands.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Nope! He would mutilate himself and humiliate himself, but never you, you're the glue that holds his reality together, he'd only really play mental games with you...unless he snaps, that's a different story.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

As much as he can really, he wants you to know he adores and trusts you to the point where he'll tell you every inch of his identity in hopes of positive feedback.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Both devastated and erratic, he'll feel like its his fault, he didn't make you happy enough and now you hate him, so he'll slowly sink farther inside his insane mind and pull very gory and horrific acts of 'love' to make you happy, for example, cutting the tip of his tongue off or cutting your name on his chest.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He doesn't see it as a funny game, although he sees it as a dating game of sorts, do things for affinity and affection, take chances, and if all goes wrong, reboot the characters memory.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

He'd eventually go too far in his acts of dedication, he'd carve your name on his stomach and go too deep, resulting in a huge amount of blood, then when you see him holding his stomach, he just smiles and acts like he just showed you a ring, the silence and his expression all just rang up to a horrific experience.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He doesn't actually know, he's never thought of what would happen if you say yes or no, he just goes on with everything that happens, going along as things unfold.