if their s/o is a witch with wings.

Requested by hiromi_hanaa!

I need a fluff chapter after that hunter x reader...so two in one day!

The pagan in me loves this, thank you for requesting this. ^^

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesnt ask anything, just immediately wants you to fly her to somewhere. Her new favorite thing is to make you fly her somewhere...drop her and she'll drop you. [...too early?]

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His first instinct is to ask you if he can pet your wings, whether or not you say yes hes gonna try to pet them, mono is a gentleman but the urge to pet your wings is too much.

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He likes to think of you as his guardian angel, you protect him with magic and fly into the air like an amazing gift from above, he adores you day and night.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teases you by calling you his 'caged birdy', when really he is terrified of you flying off, so the caged part is just his way of saying hes trying to keep you with him, and to him that means caging you down to his world.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asks you to teach her some witchy stuff like spell jars or manifestation, and in return she'll learn to make clothes that don't make you uncomfortable because of your wings, beneficial both ways!

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makes an entire medical notebook on how your wings work, and seeing you do your magic makes him...confused, you're a medical marvel.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He wants to ✨birb✨, he'll ask you if you can give him wings too, he likes to tickle your wings and watch them puff up, it's really entertaining to him, but if someone else tries to do it he'll start pouting and slap their hand away...only he can mess with your wings.

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't know how to react, she wants to find out how your wings work, but she has a feeling she wont want to know the answer..where does the bird qualities and human qualities meet? DO YOU MAKE BIRD SOUNDS?! ANSWER--

Janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't care and doesn't mind, he may ask to pet your wings or help you with your spells, but besides that he'll let you do your own thing.

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't really care, but if they get in the way of running from monsters, she may ask you to put a jacket on to keep them from poofing up and blocking stuff.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T, they will try to pull your wings and take your witchy stuff, just keep it secret until you cant anymore, they can never know...

Pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately tells the butler to make dresses and suits that would be accustomed to your wings, and she would be willing to help you with honey jars or baking spells!

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They try to make you wear things that keep your wings down, they're terrified of what'll happen if your wings poof up and hit a cauldron or burning hot stove top...maybe they'll just try to (y/n)-proof the kitchen, or kitchen-proof the (y/n).

Shadow six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DON'T SHE'LL STEAL YOUR BOOK OF SHADOWS AND HEX INNOCENT PEOPLE--

shadow children~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They adore how elegant you look in the light with your wings, and they'd love to help you write song spells or collect rain water for little jars.

Shadow mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He asks you to fly him into the sky and drop him on monsters so he can either kill them by fall damage or just emotionally traumatize them from a falling child landing on them with a sharp rock.

Shadow seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loves the wings, and may ask you to let him borrow your book of shadows for 'protection stuff'...you may notice a lot of friends getting hurt or going missing, you should probably never lend him your book of shadows.