you attempt to hug/cuddle them.

Requested by HunterSimp!!

New character[s], the twin chefs! Who have been requested for a long time but i keep forgetting to add them in. ;-;

Six~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesnt feel too comfortable at first, but soon accepts it and lets you cuddle her, internally Shes probably happy that you love her enough to cuddle, although she'll never say.

Mono~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will tackle you the second you show signs of wanting cuddles or hugs, he will love you and smother you with smol kisses for the rest of The day [...i want a man like mono]

Seven~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will agree, but is really nervous and shakey for most of the time, if you give him head pats he'll feel more calm, falling asleep together is his favorite thing in the world.

Hunter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddles? Not what hes used to, but sure. He might awkwardly wrap one arm around you for a few minutes, but if you cuddle him with your head on his chest, his touch starved side will kick in and he'll actually get cuddly. you got cuddles, although he might not let you go for a little bit.

The Lady~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loves it, your head on her shoulder as she rubs your back and hums her favorite song, its her favorite way to calm down, she may even get snacks sometimes.

Doctor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes really busy for most of the day, but if you ask when hes not, he'll gladly accept, if you tell him he'll get cuddles and hugs once hes done with work, he'll think about it all day, probably leading to accidents with the patients.

Thin man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y E S, this man is unbelievably touch starved, the second you say you want cuddles, he's there, he loves having you showing any forms of affection, so a long form of one? Hell yes!

Teacher~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will explain how to do it and go through different ways, her teacher brain is always making everything some kinda lesson. If you manage to actually get her to do it, the students will pop up in no time to fuck it up....yeet the children (y/n)-

Mr janitor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He likes physical affection, so cuddles and hugs are his special! Plus his long arms are great for wrapping around you and loving the heck outta you!

Raincoat girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shes not against it, but she doesn't get it, she might need a little guidance to do it right, but once she gets it, she'll like the feeling of you close to her.

Bullies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With them, its more like a giant huddle of shoving others out of the huddle, its actually kinda funny until one breaks their arm or something, you ask for cuddles and they all just run and push others away.

The pretender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She likes cuddling and hugging a human instead of a doll, so she'll like to ask you for cuddles often, just never say no, then she'll get pouty for the rest of the day, and that gets really annoying if there's an emergency.

Twins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They can sure as hell try, but one will get pissy at the other sooner or later, because of this, you probably have a good seven minutes of hugs and cuddles before something bad happens.