Pierre Gasly [Chocolate]

A/N Easter special for everyone who likes Pierre.

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 767

With a tray full of breakfast, I open the bedroom door and enter the room where Pierre is still in a deep slumber. He snores softly the blanket only covering the lower part of his exposing his upper body to the soft morning light.

I place the tray on one of the nightstands before straddling Pierre's hips. Slowly I lean down and begin to press some kisses on his face. He stirs slightly in his sleep but still does not wake up.

"Pierre." I mumble near his ear and continue placing kisses all over his face. He hums tired, places his hands on my hips but leave his eyes closed.

"I made us some breakfast." My lips brush gently over his, but I not let them touch completely. Sleepy Pierre opens his eyes and looks up to me looking like he could fall back into sleep in no time.

"I know you just kissed me several times, but I need at least ten more kisses." He grins lightly brushing with his thumb over the skin of my thigh.

Giggling I lean down again and pepper his whole face in kisses. I can feel how Pierre smiles under my lips before I finally connect our lips for a kiss. It is a gentle kiss our lips caress each other sending little shivers over my spine.

When Pierre let his tongue swipe over my lip to deepen the kiss, I pull my face away from him. Pierre pouts not happy with the lost of my touch but I feel a bit hungry and want to eat now.

"Breakfast." I remind him before climbing down from him to sit against the headrest. Pierre grumbles for a moment before he sits up and leans beside me.

I reach for the tray and place it on my legs so that we both have access to it. It is filled with some pancakes and fruits but also a croissant for each and a coffee for Pierre. On both our plates sits a little chocolate bunny for a bit of an easter atmosphere.

"Chocolate first?" I ask him with a wide grin. Normally I have to hold him back that he does not eat the dessert before the actual dish but today I crave for something sweet first.

"I'm on a diet babe." Pierre whines trying not to look to closely at the piece of chocolate. During the season Pierre is always really strict with himself but I think that one piece of chocolate is not going to ruin his diet.

"Jesus didn't die and come back to life for you to turn down chocolate." The words come out of my mouth before I can think further about them. But now it is too late, and I already have said them.

Pierre looks at me for a moment with a slightly opened mouth before bursting into laugher. I join him giggling and gasping for breath because we both cannot stop laughing. Every time looks at me a new wave of laughter breaks out of him until he is just too exhausted to continue it.

In his eyes are little laughing tears and his cheeks are red. He then grabs the chocolate and unwraps it before he puts it in his mouth completely. Enjoying Pierre close his eyes and sights happily.

"You are right. It is dump to turn down chocolate." He grins before pulling my close into a chocolate kiss.

His tongue dips gently into my mouth fighting playfully with mine before he detaches our lips again.

"I love chocolate." Pierre sights while looking at my piece of it.

"I thought you are on a diet." I tease him with a mocking tone in my voice.

"And I thought you love me." Dramatically Pierre claps his hand on his chest where his heart is and look at me hurt.

"I'm in love with an idiot." I whine and tweak Pierre into the side.

"Well, I am okay being called an idiot by you when you give me another piece of chocolate." Pierre suggests while looking at me with puppy eyes.

For a moment I let him wait then I give him my chocolate as well. Happy Pierre puts it in his mouth dreamingly sighting over the taste. I never seen someone being so happy over chocolate but Pierre acts like he never had something tasty like this before.

"I love you." Pierre mumbles before pulling me closer to his chest where I rest my head.

"I love you too." I mutter, even though you eat my chocolate I ad in my thoughts grinning widely.