Lando and Carlos [53]

A/N Wished by sarahwtmn. I hope you like it! Please leave me a vote and a comment.

WARNINGS: NSWF (Threesome)
WORDS: 2023

"I'm surprised we even made it to the hotel." I giggle as soon as the hotel door falls close behind Lando and me and he presses me against the wood. He just grins at me for a moment before he connects our lips for another kiss, and we continue to make out just a little more heated as in the elevator before.

Lando slowly leads me into the direction of the bed but stops when I hit it with the back of my legs. The fingers of Lando curl around the hem of my short before he rolls it up and finally pulls it over my head. He frees himself from his shirt too and then gently pushes me on the mattress.

Just when Lando knell over my body somebody knocks on the door and let our little bubble pop. Lando groans lowly and waits for a few seconds but the person in front of the door knocks again and then Carlos speaks up.

"Come on Lando open the door. I know your in here." Carlos calls and Lando rolls his eyes, before it seems like he has an idea.

"What do you think about adding another person to the mix?" He asks me and points to the door indicating Carlos as the other person. We spoke about trying a threesome, but we never knew how to find a third person but now seems to be the perfect opportunity.

"Go and ask him." I give Lando my go and roll me on my stomach to look at the door and observe how Carlos will react on our offer. Lando opens the door, still shirtless, and immediately Carlos whistles trough his teeth.

"Ah, I see. Am I interrupting something?" He asks but laughs at the same time. I can almost see how a wide grin spreads onto Lando's lips before the following words leave his mouth.

"Do you want to join us?" Lando asks Carlos who is laugh get kind of stuck in his throat. Only when Lando keeps looking serious and not breaking into laughter Carlos seems to get that this is a real question and not just some joking from Lando.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want things getting awkward between us afterwards." Carlos looks trough the door, still seeming a bit worried even though I give him a reassuring smile.

"Yes, we already talked, and we are both cool with this." Lando tells Carlos and waits patiently for an answer of the older one. Carlos gives both of us a last glance before he seems to accept the offer because he finally comes in and let Lando close the door behind him.

Both boys approach me on the bed and I feel kind of excited for the following. While Carlos seems to stay a little shy, Lando let his body fall beside me on the mattress and leans in for a gentle kiss. I kiss him back, tuck a bit on his curls and relax under him. Lando soon detaches our lips before he let his mouth wander beneath my ear.

"Remember you can say stop at any time." He reminds me, before giving me some space so that I can involve Carlos in out make out session.

The eyes of the Spaniard went wide when I grab his neck and pull him into a kiss, but he soon relaxes more and more under my touch. His tongue gently pushes trough my lips and now out tongues dance sensually with each other.

Lando starts to massage my breast trough my bra before he pulls the fabric a bit down to expose my nipples. I whimper when his fingers start to roll the sensitive part of my breast between their tips and gives me some sweet pleasure. My lips stay connected with Carlos for a bit longer before we both need to gasp for air.

I had barely time to breath properly when Lando pulls me into the next kiss, pressing my back into the mattress. My fingers start to explore Lando's upper body while Carlos opens my bra and throws it from the bed. Lando is leaning a bit to the side so that Carlos has access to my body and can start to touch me.