Robert Shwartzman[R11]

A/N This is for hotgoretzka. I hope you like it! I am really sorry that the request are taking me so long. Honestly, I don't now why but I try to speed it up a bit. Now, enjoy the chapter. 

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 731

Getting drunk with Robert was definitely not the plan of this evening but somehow more and more bottles found their way out of the cabinet. While Robert seems to be pretty good at drinking, I feel tipsy way to early.

Giggling, even though I have no clue what I was laughing about, I burry my head into Rob's shoulder trying to calm down a bit. A soft chuckle leaves Roberts lips when he wraps his arm securely around me to keep me from falling from the sofa.

"I think that was enough vodka for you." Robert mumbles and try to take the glass with vodka and orange juice out of my hands.

"Nooo, that's my vodka. Make your own." I giggle again and try to stand up to walk away from Rob but fall on the couch after just two wobbly steps.

With a little pout I look at my glass which is now laying on the floor while the liquor is poured over the ground. Perfect, now my drink is spilled.

"That is your fault." I grumble and point in Rob's direction who is not fighting against my words and just stand up to get a towel out of the kitchen.

"Can I get a new one." I ask Robert with puppy eyes, but he is not willing to give me another drink.

"I think it is bedtime for you." He grins before picking me up from the couch and carry me into our bedroom.

"But I am not tired." I whine, trying to get out of his grip but Rob is obviously stronger than me.

"Tell me this again after you lay under your blanket for five minutes." Gently Rob let my body down on the mattress before tugging me in the blanket.

"The world is spinning." I groan not willing to close my eyes because it gets even worse when I do this.

"Put one foot on the ground, it will help you." Robert let himself fall onto the bed next to me before cuddling his body against mine.

Rob is right, putting my foot on the ground is really helping against the spinning in my head but now my leg is getting cold. Annoyed I sit up, pull my leg back under the blanket and stare into the dark room.

"What is the problem?" Robert asks rather amused then annoyed from my behaviour.

"My leg is getting cold when I do this." I say with a bit of a crying voice because I indeed get tired now and this is keeping me from getting my sleep.

A light chuckle leaves Rob's lips then he stands up and walk the few steps to the wardrobe. He takes one of his jogging pants out and hand it to me.

"Thank you." I mumble and try to get the pants on without letting too much cold air hit my skin.

"Everything to keep you happy." Rob is back in bed and finally I can let one of my legs stand beneath the bed without it getting cold and the spinning in my head is stopping.

"Be honest, where have you been all my life." I dreamingly say while I let my fingers softly trough Robert's hair.

"Hiding from you." Is his prompt answer and normally I would find it really funny but after all I am drunk and emotional.

Hurt I grab a pillow and smack it against Rob's head which let him huff slightly. But I don't stop after the first hit and just keep letting the pillow crash against his body.

"YOU SAID TO BE HONEST STOP HITTING ME." Rob screams but can't supress the laughter which rumbles in his chest.

For the last time I let the pillow hit him, then I let it fall back on the bed and investigate Rob's face. His hair is messy and on his cheeks is a red colour visible.

"Feeling better now?" He asks and begin to giggle as I lift the pillow again in a threating way.

"Way better." I start to giggle as well and lay my head onto his chest.

Suddenly I am not feeling dizzy anymore and can just enjoy the cuddles from Rob.

"I love you and I would never hide from you." Robert mumbles while stroking his hand over my back.

"I love you too." I hum back drifting to sleep in his embrace.

Formula 1 One-Shots (I)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें