Mick Schumacher-Snowman

A/N: Not exactly Christmas themed, but I love snow. So enjoy a mixture between cold and hot with Mick. Please vote and comment for feedback. Hope you enjoy!

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 1150

While I hum happily, I roll a ball for the snowman Mick and I want to build. He's rolling the second one, so we can stack the together and build our icy man. Ad a little decoration and already a beautiful snowman would decorate the garden of Mick.

Since his ball is the bigger one, it forms the lower part, together we lift the second ball on it and while I roll the third one for the head, Mick starts to decorate with the body of the snowman. Two sticks for the arms and three stones representing the buttons of the jacket.

When the third ball finds its place, a face of stones and a carrot completes our snowman. Mick just puts a hat on him, so I'm forging a snowball and throwing it on him.

Frightened, he turns around, but I just laugh. Mick now reaches into the snow and throws a snowball at me, which I can not escape from. That's how our snowball fight begins, and we don't give ourselves anything. Not every ball finds its target, but we both hit it regularly.

Laughing, I run away from Mick, who chases me with a broad grin and finally throws me into the snow. Buried under him, I lie breathlessly in the snow and can't suppress a fun giggle.

My cheeks are certainly, like Micks, reddened and our clothes are soaked. Lovingly, Mick strokes a strand out of my face before lowering his lips to mine.

My whole body is still tingling when we kiss, and I hope that will never change.

My fingers wander into Mick's blond hair and push his hat off his head, which doesn't bother him. Our kiss deepens, Mick lets his hands wander and pushes them under my clothes.

However, since his fingers are freezing cold, I get rid of him and try to dodge his cold fingers. This seems to make Mick realize, that we are not in the bedroom, but are still outside.

With a quick movement he gets up and helps me on my feet.

"I think we should go in," he says, taking my hand and going to the warm house with me. We quickly slip out of the wet shoes so that we don't drop everything full and go to the bathroom.

"Shower or bathe?" asks Mick as we begin to peel ourselves out of the thick clothes.

"Shower and then on the couch?" I suggest. Mick nods and goes into the walk-in shower to let the water run warm.

I quickly follow him and lean against his warm body, because without clothes it is quite cold here. Mick first holds his fingers a little under the warm jet of water so that they thaw a little, then he leads us both underneath.

At first the warm water on my cooled skin hurts, but quickly it is just pleasant. Carefully, Mick's hands swipe over my shoulders and my back. They lie just above my butt and he pulls me a little closer to him.

My hands remain on his chest and so we enjoy the warming water jet. When we're thawed a bit, Mick grabs a shower sponge, dribbles a little shower gel on it and starts foaming my body with even movements.

With my eyes closed with pleasure, I lean my head against his shoulder and let the delicate touches affect me completely. As the rough fabric of the sponge streaks over my nipples, a slight whimper comes over my lips, but Mick continues with his treatment like he didn't noticed.

When he's done, he pushes me back under the water jet so that the foam can be rinsed off my body. Then I reach for Mick's shower gel and start distributing it on his body.

Over his broad shoulders, down the defined chest and finally on his abdominal muscles, which contract easily under my touches. Slowly I let my hand wander even deeper and take his light erection in my hand, which becomes much harder under my touches.

My fingers strike up and down in even motions. Mick drops his head in the neck, while a quiet moaning comes over his lips. With my thumb I keep touching the sensitive tip and just as I want to get down on my knees in front of him, Mick takes my hand away and pushes me backwards against the cool shower wall.

The goosebumps that run over my body is a mixture of the coolness behind me and the arousal that flows through my body. Before I can react properly, Mick's lips lie on mine and he kisses me with so much emotion that I almost forget to breathe.

Mick lets his hand wander between our bodies, strokes his fingers through my middle, before he lets two slides directly into me. I bite him on the lip a little overwhelmed, but that doesn't seem to bother him.

Just as I have adjusted his fingers, he pulls back his hand, which makes me whimper quietly.

"Turn around." He almost whispers into my ear, which I do immediately. I support my hands on the smooth wall while Mick wraps an arm around me while pushing my legs a little apart.

A moment later, he slowly introduces his erection into me and spends a moment so that I can get used to the feeling. He puts one hand over one of mine, while the other is loosely on my hip.

Carefully Mick starts to grind into me and after a few seconds I am already like wax in his hands. My fingers try to find support on the wall, but there are only the tiles on which I keep slipping.

Quietly, Mick moans into my ear, which drives another goosebumps over my body. I let my head fall back on his shoulder and gently kiss the skin on his neck that I can reach from there.

Mick's rhythm gets a little more irregular, but still gives me enough satisfaction to make my legs tremble. It seems like Mick is close to his high because he let his hand wander between my legs and stimulate me in addition to his grinding movements.

A few seconds later I come with trembling legs and Mick also comes to his climax. Carefully he pulls himself out of me and puts his arms around me so that I have a little more hold on my wobbly legs.

As soon as I am safer on my feet, we finally finish our shower. The mirrors in the bath are fogged and small clouds of fog have formed from the hot water. Wrapped in a towel, Mick pulls me to his chest and nuzzles his nose against mine

"Hopefully, you're warm again." He says with a broad grin, before he gives me a kiss and says with a wink:
"Otherwise we have to go for another round."