Marcus Armstrong [F4+9+10]

A/N This is wished by isssssssa05. I hope you like it! Please vote, comment, make a wish and take a look at my Lando story. Enjoy!

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 893

Being friends with Marcus and Callum has its pros and cons. Through them I got to know a lot of new and amazing people. I visit different countries when I accompany them on a race weekend and meet new cultures. However, I have a job to fulfill and because of this I often sit alone at home and eagerly wait for the return of the boys.

The two guys have grown pretty close to my heart lately and I'm really wondering what I would do without them. Traditionally, we always meet after a race weekend to eat and spend a bit of time together.

I'm currently in my way to our favorite Café right now and I am a bit late for my liking, so I'm fastening my steps a little so that the boys don't have to wait too long for me.

In the cafe a little surprise awaits me because only Marcus sits at one of the tables and taps on his mobile phone with quick movements.

"Where did you leave your better half?" I ask him amusedly, which makes Marcus shrug.

"He is not feeling well." He says and pull me into his arms. Shortly I repeat his hug and then sit down opposite him.

In the next few minutes, we talk and laugh, but the fact that Callum doesn't seem to be doing well doesn't let me go.

"And you are sure we shouldn't look after him?" I ask Marcus, whose face is a little obscured by my words.

"Am I not enough for you?" he muffles softly, which makes me raise my eyebrows in amazement. But before I can say anything, he begins to talk again.

"You're on the road with me and you're just talking about him. You can also leave if you'd rather be with him." His last words are almost inaudible, but I hear him, and every word sticks into my skin like a small needle tip.

For some heartbeats it is quiet between us, then I realize what his words mean.

"Oh, you're jealous." I am amazed and see the kiwi's eyes widening.

"I'm not." He claims but sounds not really convincingly.

My expression becomes softer and I try to capture his gaze, but he skillfully avoids it.

"Marcus..." I speak to him. He snorts resignedly, crosses his arms in front of his chest and then looks at me.

"Okay, I'm jealous. Satisfied? I wanted to be alone with you, find out if you have feelings for me and ask you for a date. But you're obviously more interested in my roommate."

After his monologue, Marcus wants to jump up and run away, but I grab him by his wrist and stop him.

"Are we on a date right now?" I ask him, giving him a shy smile.

Marcus' eyebrows tighten for a moment, then a smile creeps on to his lips.

"If you want to?" he still looks at me a little insecurely, but I intertwine our fingers for a moment and take away his doubts.

His typical grin comes back as he sits down at the table again. He does not let go of my hand but begins to draw small circles with his thumb over it.

"To avoid another jealousy attack from you. Yes, I like Callum, but just as a friend okay? I wouldn't go on a date with him." During my words, Marcus' face briefly looks disappointed, then his facial features soften.

"Okay." He sighs softly, raises my hand and breathes a little kiss on my knuckles. Many tiny butterflies start to dance through my belly and cause a pleasant goosebump to spread on my body.

As we leave the Café, Marcus still holds my hand tightly in his and I put my head on his shoulder to be a little closer to him.

"I think I'm in love with you." Then it suddenly bursts out of Marcus, who slaps his hand in front of his mouth in horror.

"I didn't want to say that. Well, I wanted to tell you, but I wanted..." He starts chatting, but I interrupt him.

"We can try. Us together." Uncertainly, I bite my lip and look up to him. Is that really what he wants?

The grin that spreads to Marcus's lips strengthens me in my words and so my corners of my mouth lift.

"Then I can kiss you now and brag to Callum that I have a girlfriend and he doesn't?" he asks excitedly, but with a cheeky grin.

Laughing, I confirm his words. However, this laughter is suffocated by his lips, which lie down on mine for the first time. For a moment, my eyes widen, then they close fluttering and I give myself into the kiss.

Quietly sighing, I get rid of him for a few seconds, looking up at him through half-opened eyes. Then I grab his neck and pull him down again to me.

Our lips tease tenderly and send more small electric shocks through my body with every touch. In me everything screams for more, but we are still in public and so I get loose from him after one last gentle kiss.

Our cheeks are reddened and our lips a little swollen, but we both have a broad smile on our faces, and I can't wait to see where this relationship will take us.